Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Deadbuck

1. D

Michelin Defender LTX Platinum

I'm gonna give these a try. We will find out. Hate the firestones on it know
  2. D

New michelin platinum tires

anyone have any reviews on the new michelin platinum thinking getting them. Hate my firestones.
  3. D

Ram 2500 incentive

I'm in the same boat!! Want give me 40k for my loaded up Bighorn with 45k miles. Looking at a 23 Laramie sticker 84k. Down to 67k. But interest is stupid!!
  4. D

Ram 2500 incentive

anyone know what the 2500 incentives will be? Been looking at a 23 have like 20% off. But dang the interest rates are terrible. 8% excellent credit
  5. D

Hard shifting 21 cummins

What do you have to do to have it relearn?
  6. D

Hard shifting 21 cummins

Thanks sir
  7. D

Hard shifting 21 cummins

And it don't seem to do it all the time
  8. D

Hard shifting 21 cummins

Yes sir. Was doing it before then it quit for month or so. Guess that's what warranty is for.
  9. D

Hard shifting 21 cummins

To be honest.... I've been putting way more highway miles on it the last 4 weeks. Running up north after work every other day. Round trip 200 miles
  10. D

Hard shifting 21 cummins

2500 68rfe
  11. D

Hard shifting 21 cummins

My 21 cummins just started shifting hard from 1st to second. Any ideas? 39k miles. No lights on. Just wierd just started.
  12. D

Annoying noise when going down the road

How do you pull it? Take whole dash apart?
  13. D

Annoying noise when going down the road

Anyone have a rattle seem to be the panel where the 4wd buttons are. Happens when roads are bumpy. Drives me nuts. Push on that little panel and it goes away. Any fix?
  14. D

Transmission slip

My 21 seems to slip from 1st gear to second gear. It only does this 1 time when it's been sitting. Then seems fine. Anyone else have this problem?
  15. D

Bigger fuel tank

Anyone got any reviews on titan 52 gallon tanks or anyone ever put a mopar 50 gallon in a short bed?