Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ddmac

1. D

New update

Thanks 1 Fasthemi . I took my truck for a ride today and it worked fine, I believe you were right. Only problem now is it is very loud, but it works and I can live with that.
  2. D

New update

I got an over the air update on my 2019 Longhorn today and I no longer get text or call notification on my Bluetooth. Worked great before the update. I contacted uconnect and all the cold advise was to re pair of the phone. I had already done that as my first reaction to the problem but I did...
  3. D

Stupid Question of the Day.

It does.
  4. D

Stupid Question of the Day.

I never had a built in brake controller, always used a tekonsha on several trucks. My 2016 Ram CTD was my first with the factory brake controller, it really was a superior system. I am really sure if it is at all possible a factory controller is best. My 2019 Longhorn has one.
  5. D

Anyone used Timbrens?

I had Timbrens on my 2016 2500 and thought they were great. My 2019 has airbags but if it didn’t I would put timbres on again.
  6. D

Considering going to a Gas from a Diesel......

I did what you are thinking of doing. I traded in a 2016 Big Horn 2500 with a Cummins for a 2019 Longhorn 2500 with a 6.4 gasser. The gasser works out better for me as I only pull my fifth wheel 2 or 3 times a year and all other times it is a grocery getter. I really do like the eight speed tranny.
  7. D

Towing Technology Group a must-have?

I wasn’t sure that it was a necessity when I got my truck but it is something I don’t want to be without on future trucks.
  8. D

I've left the fold....sort of.

Sorry about your problems but you did end up with a great truck.
  9. D

2500 vs 3500

I have had a 3500 with a 5.9 Cummins, a 2016 2500 with a 6.7 Cummins and now a 2019 2500 with a 6.4 Hemi and I can attest to the 2500 ride is far superior to the 3500, which is understandable.