Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DCC

1. DCC

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Thank you Colorada for some of the most beautiful views on planet Earth. My 3500 at 9000+ ft with the Sangre De Cristo mountains in the back.
  2. DCC

4WD Engaging Message Flash

2022 3500 Tradesman 6.7L with manual 4WD. Was stopped at a traffic light, look down and the console flashed "4WD Engaging" message for a second, then went away. Did this like 3 times. Anyone else experience this message flash?
  3. DCC

Lubricate front drive shaft fitting?

No sticker and not listed in manual as service item, so its gone. Dealer needs to update their sheet.
  4. DCC

Lubricate front drive shaft fitting?

I've got a 2022 3500 4x4. I'm looking at the 15K Required Services sheet my dealer provides on website and it lists that service item. I thought I read somewhere that needle fitting on the CV joint was removed on the '19 or '20 models. Can someone confirm?
  5. DCC

Lets see those crew cab long boxes!

My truck finally got hitched!
  6. DCC

Function not available

Find out if you have the RRT 22-054 22MY DT (RRT 1) radio update applied. I noticed that not only did my Sat Antenna Error go away, but so did the Function Not Available message.
  7. DCC

New Top!

Put my order in Jan 31st of 2022 for an ARE V Series top for my 8' bed. Top arrived in May!
  8. DCC

Diesel Particulate Filter Gauge , Is It Working

Glad I found this thread. Mine is at 0 and I have never seen it move.
  9. DCC

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

First road trip with the new truck . Florida to New England and back to prep a house for sale. Because my ARE top was not ready yet (waiting since January) the dealer let me barrow a Truxedo tonneau cover (Exceptional product. Highly recommended.) Stopped in South Carolina rest area to walk...
  10. DCC

Sat Antenna Error

Update: Have not seen the Sat Antenna Error again since the radio update was applied.
  11. DCC

Windshield Snow Cover for FL and Southern States

I need to add "Remove snow cover" to my hurricane prep list now.
  12. DCC

Windshield Snow Cover for FL and Southern States

I live in Tampa, below the frost line and we don't get snow. I also don't park my truck in a garage. We get lots of sunshine and Live Oak leaves where I live. I've been using a windshield snow cover and it's kept the leaves and air-plant/moss out of my cabin air intake as well as sun out of...
  13. DCC

Sat Antenna Error

Picked the truck up from the dealer. Effective yesterday, there is a radio update RRT 22-054 22MY DT (RRT 1) out for this problem and I got it applied yesterday morning (3/28/2022). Sirius is working again. Will let you know if I see the error again.
  14. DCC

Lets see those crew cab long boxes!

Here's my '22 3500 CC LB. Amazing payload on these trucks! ;)