Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Davidatc80

1. Davidatc80

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Next question, does anyone have the sensor kit #68516743AA they would like to sell?
  2. Davidatc80

ISO: TTPMS sensors

I’m looking for a set of 4 TTPMS sensors part #68516743AA. If you have these and don’t need them or have extras, please contact me. Thank you
  3. Davidatc80

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Does anyone know if the bumper receiver (68526635AB) will work in place of the (68375990AC)? It says for 2022 but some of these parts have been interchangeable regardless of the year as long as it’s a 5th gen. I can’t find the AC anywhere but found the AB close by so I’m going to try it.
  4. Davidatc80

Where to find TTPMS parts?

Seems like no one has the bumper receiver. Does anyone have one or an extra they want to sell?
  5. Davidatc80

For real? I pasted the part numbers in Amazon and nothing comes up. I’ll try the nomenclature. Thank you
  6. Davidatc80

Sorry, I should have included the part numbers. 68375990AC- bumper receiver 68404893AB- headliner module 68412666AA- jumper cable
  7. Davidatc80

I’ve looked many websites and purchased these twice only to get a follow up email saying items are not available and a refund has been issued. Do anyone know where I can get these parts for the trailer TPMS?
  8. Davidatc80

Mystery blue plugs

Thank you Jimmy07. I searched some other posts about the TTPMS and saw you were pretty involved with those discussions. I just couldn’t find out what those plugs were for. I’m thinking of installing the TTPMS so I’ll review all those posts. Thanks again.
  9. Davidatc80

Mystery blue plugs

I have a 2019 Ram 2500 PW. At the rear chassis behind the license plate near the spare tire there are some blue dummy plugs hanging there. I’ll take a picture In a little bit. Does anyone know what these are for? Seems to be two different plugs.
  10. Davidatc80

Mirror swap

would anyone in the Colorado area like to swap their tow mirrors for shorter standard mirrors?, Or does anyone have factory tow mirrors they would like to sell?
  11. Davidatc80

Hitches and recovery gear

Thanks for all the advice. I went with all factor 55 gear for now. Built a kit with a kinetic rope, tree strap, shorty strap, steel shackles, soft shackles, hitch link, locking hitch pin, and the factor 55 pulley. Thinking of getting some straps for use on other vehicle recoveries other than...
  12. Davidatc80

Hitches and recovery gear

I’m new to the forum and a new PW owner. Bought it about 2 weeks ago and loving it. I apologize in advance if it has been covered already but I couldn’t find it under this section. My question is for the experienced off reader and vehicle recovery peeps. What is recommended for a hitch to pull...
  13. Davidatc80

How many Colorado Power Wagon owners do we have out there?

Springs here. You can also join FB group power wagons of Colorado.