Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DasBoot

1. D

Emissions compliant tunes who has them and how do you like them?

Were you using one of their SOTF tunes or a single tune file? I just got my tunes from Calibrated and am trying to decide which to use.
  2. D

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed Block8head gauge vent pod for my iDash
  3. D

Convex mirror Actuator

This may help - Post in thread 'Heated Side Mirrors' https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/heated-side-mirrors.4075/post-112381
  4. D

Banks are coming out with a tune in August? Derringer?
  5. D

Fitted AVS Bugflector II and MOPAR window visors.
  6. D

CAI throws P0402??

Apologies for not updating sooner - the day before I took the truck into the dealer, the check engine light cleared itself. I got them to check it anyway. They did a few tests on both the intake and EGR systems and came up with nothing. I haven‘t towed since, but normal driving hasn’t thrown...
  7. D

Window visors

@Gondul - perfect, thank you very much! Now, where’s that credit card……
  8. D

Window visors

Thank you, I’d appreciate that
  9. D

Window visors

Are these solid black or ‘smoke’ tinted? Thinking of getting a pair and finding conflicting information online. How are they holding up? Thanks.
  10. D

CAI throws P0402??

Thank you @ThatNikeGuy and @Warchild8511 - guess I’ll mention it to the dealer tomorrow when I take it in for the ESC recall
  11. D

CAI throws P0402??

Have you had any more problems? I have also had a P0402 code whilst on my second journey towing with an S&B CAI installed.
  12. D

CAI throws P0402??

Did you get your issue resolved?
  13. D

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

Is there away to replicate the temperature test? Via AlfaOBD perhaps?
  14. D

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

My 3-21 build 2500 also has the AA relay. My southern OR dealer informs me that nothing can be done until FCA issue the replacement/fix in Feb 2022.
  15. D

This sounds useful, if nothing else than to provide info and peace of mind. Did you run multiple tests, or just one? If multiple, was there an accumulation in temperature? Many thanks