Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by darrell585

1. darrell585

Cargo Lamp on in drive

If it's there I'm not seeing it. There's an option for "Baggage (Cargo) Lamp output disabled with vehicle moving" but that only controls lights in the bed. Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
  2. darrell585

Cargo Lamp on in drive

I'd love to figure this out without tuning Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
  3. darrell585

Cargo Lamp on in drive

American truck? Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
  4. darrell585

Cargo Lamp on in drive

Ok, so I hate that you can't have your cargo lamp on in drive and id like to figure out how to make this work. Hopefully @Jimmy07 can have some input. The reason I'd like to have this working in drive is for things like driving down a fence line in the dark and wanting the mirror lights on to...
  5. darrell585

Cargo lamp on in drive

I've searched and searched and can't come up with anything. Does anyone know of a way to enable all cargo lamps when in drive? My bed lights will come on and remain on in drive, but would like to have the mirror lights and chmsl light on in drive as well. This would help when having to slowly...
  6. darrell585

Adding Cargo Camera

Got mine installed and working. What issues exactly are you having?
  7. darrell585

Adding Cargo Camera

Thank you
  8. darrell585

Adding Cargo Camera

Have any pictures of the infotainment set up? .y issue is I only need the wiring and the cargo camera. I have alfa to tune I have the bypass. Just hate to buy the other stuff I don't need.
  9. darrell585

Adding Cargo Camera

So is there a way on a 22 Laramie to add the camera without having to add the central vision processing module? Mine is 22 Laramie with the digital rear view camera. My third brake light has placement for a camera. Any help is appreciated!!
  10. darrell585

Adding Cargo Camera

What was the conclusion on making this work? I have the 2022 2500 Laramie with digital rear view mirror and no cargo camera. I have alfaobd to enable the option. I just need to know what camera to order as my CHMSL has the mounting point for the camera and what do I need to do to wire it to the...
  11. darrell585

Convex Main Mirror Upgrade?

Would like to know the results. Absolutely hate rams flat glass. Love the mirror design, the ability to rotate them up, but the flat glass is 95% useless.