Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Daren R.

1. Daren R.

2. Daren R.

New owner critical info

Technically no. Plenty of friends have them and I've picked up some stuff from them, but my last diesel was a 90sumthin' F250 with the Navistar 7.3. Bulletproof but a very different animal than a new 6.7!
  3. Daren R.

New owner critical info

New owner of a 2022 2500 HD 6.7. As I new owner , there are things that I know I don't know. Tapping into the collective wisdom here. If you know something now that you wished you'd known then, I'd love to hear it. In other words, what critical info or do's and don'ts should a newbie know?
  4. Daren R.

Just bought a (very) gently used 2022 2500 and looking forward to learning all the tips and tricks for getting the most out my new ride. I've always been a fan of the Cummins and positive experience with the 2500 by two close friends pushed me away from Ford and into the Ram. Plus, Ram is a...