Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Danking60

1. D

Trailer Cam

Thanks
  2. D

12 pin connector and Trailer Surround View Camera

I appreciate the offer, the pickup isn’t a cheapie, but we don’t pull stuff daily…I’ll look for a lower priced option before circling back to that range! I’ve trailed many thousand miles not seeing the Prius’ soy boys tucked in behind, so it’s not a must have!
  3. D

Trailer Cam

Thanks. I'll be going into the dealer again soon for an oil change, I'll check with them again on options. Thanks, DK
  4. D

Trailer Cam

Thanks. I'll look in the bag again but don't think there's a camera in there. On the order for the pickup, it says no camera. I have the option in the rear view mirror to switch to a camera, must be the one to the left of the plate. The rearview mirror I always leave on the camera it came...
  5. D

Trailer Cam

On the build sheet, I have 1. Trailer Camera Wiring (No Camera) By Mopar, 2. Tow-Mode Digital Rear View Mirror package, 3. Uconnect 5 Nave with 12 Display 4. Wired Tow-Mode Camera... At the bumper there's the 7 pin trailer light port, a single male pin port, and what I believe is a 12 pin...
  6. D

Trailer Cam

Picked up a 2022 Laramie 2500 Mega Cab last Summer, July 2022. When we ordered we added the trailer camera package. Thought it would be awful handy to view from back of the trailers on the windshield rearview. It came with a bunch of wiring in a bag. So far, the kid at the dealership...
  7. D

12 pin connector and Trailer Surround View Camera

Where can you get the cameras? My 2022 is all set and came with a wiring kit, but the accessories guy at the dealership said there isn't any cameras available for it. It would be cool if you could plug in a wireless sending unit to the 12 pin that worked with a remote trailer camera! Thoughts?