Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by damo9966

1. D

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

In my invitation for dealers to bid on my order, I had to educate at least half of them on factory order incentive protection. Below is my canned response after they claimed otherwise.. In every case, they changed their tune immediately. You might want to try this. In the case of a MSRP...
  2. D

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

I've been lurking here for a while, but since my truck arrived at Mark Dodge today, I thought I'd add some data from my ordering experience. 2500 Laramie CCSB w/ Hemi Ordered 2/23 D1 3/21 E 3/27 KZ 4/2 KZM 4/7 KZX 4/23 RamTracker initially predicted 6/7 delivery from KZ until KZM where it...
  3. D

CAT Scale results with 3500 CTD and 9,000lb trailer - Look OK? Anything you would tweak?

I suggest trying to tighten up on the spring bars. Your weight transfer is only 160 lbs from the rear axle distributed 120 to the front and 60 to the trailer. It's likely that the air suspension is compensating for some sag and as a result of running level, the spring bars lose some of their...