Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Damian310

1. D

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

And as you know since these trucks aren’t cheap I am 100 percent sure the dealer didn’t miss out on any money of this sale. And it’s funny no one said I was a good guy for telling the dealer the alignment was my doing because of my leveling kit. The service writer said he was going to take care...
  2. D

Well thanks for understanding and trust me I will never say anything like that again nor do anything like that again. I had had my previous truck hit two times while parked that I had to pay for it out of pocket and no one felt bad for me or helped me out.
  3. D

Look I didn’t do anything or intended to be this bad guy. Regardless my truck had to go back to the dealer and I was going to be out of a truck for three days. In total it was 8 hours of driving that I was going to do regardless because of the scratches that needed to be fix. Was it wrong that I...
  4. D

I am sure the two hours I took to get to the dealer to fix the scratches they made which I had to spend my fuel on made up for the 5min job they did.
  5. D

Ok I will go to hell for this I apologize this bothers people so much. Lol
  6. D

I had a total of 6 scratches on my truck when I bought it. I had an appointment to take it back a week later to the body shop it was there anyways sorry people are crying about it lol.
  7. D

Whatever you say. So I was suppose to be stuck with the bill from the guy hitting me and taking off? And in all honesty i could have got the small dent out myself if I wanted too.
  8. D

It’s wrong the dealer took 5 mins to pop out a dent. It didn’t even require paint? Well guess I should have never said that some people are to sensitive. A huge dealer that I spent my money on buying a new truck from that already came with scratches from being shipped and I am a bad guy for...
  9. D

The guy hit it and took off there was to much traffic and I was not going to risk chasing him down.
  10. D

It’s messed up I bought my truck two hours away with scratch’s that I had to bring back anyways to fix? It’s messed up that the dealer said they would take care of it and it would be super easy for them to pop out a dent? It’s messed up that someone hit my truck and took off and I am stuck with...
  11. D

Lol so sensitive.
  12. D

Technically I had every intention on paying for it but they said they would take care of it. They wanted to also do my alignment for free since I just got a leveling kit and I told them the truck was fine when I bought it but the alignment was off because of my leveling kit.
  13. D

Hope not! They said it was an easy fix and they just popped it out. I had to take it back to the shop to fox’s some scratches on the truck since it came from the dealer with a few of them from being transported.
  14. D

Dead serious I was at a red light and guy in full blown road bicycle hit me like I wasn’t there. I am thankful it got fixed for free though.