Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by dale.ruder

1. D

Horsepower

Thank for you feedback. I think I’ll start a set of long tube headers And go from there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

Horsepower

Thanks man. All the feedback is very important and appreciated. This will me decide on what and were to spend my money on [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. D

Horsepower

That what I was thinking too. I’ve been looking for a dual tip that would work for me that has a slight angle on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

Horsepower

That’s what I was thinking too. From what I read. I’ve all ready have a true CAI from factory. Which is good. However, Wouldn’t Buying an after market CAI improve the sound as well. I know it it did on my 2008 hemi when I would get on it. Or would it give me more issues down the road. Sent...
  5. D

Horsepower

Thanks everyone for your advice. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. D

Horsepower

Hey guys. I’m looking to get more HP out of my 2022 Ram 2500 hemi. I’ve been thinking about installing and S&B cold air intake, larger throttle body, throttle body spacer, magna exhaust system, and a tuner. ( not sure which). Please feel to comment Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk