Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by CumminsTwang

1. CumminsTwang

Hello from Florida

Will add pics during the build..! Thanks!
  2. CumminsTwang

Hello from Florida

Thanks!
  3. CumminsTwang

Hello from Florida

I've been in your boat... I'll post some pics of the show and our booth...
  4. CumminsTwang

Hello from Florida

Aftermarket automotive industry professional. Building optimized LD/MD/HD diesel calibrations in the aftermarket and OEM industry for 16+ years. Currently building a 2019 2500 6.7l Cummins 68RFE for the 2019 SEMA Show.
  5. CumminsTwang

Availability of lift kits

I'm working with ProComp for a SEMA build we are doing. Red 2500 Longhorn 4x4 6.7 w/ 68RFE, 6" lift, and 37x13.5R20 Toyo M/T . Building the performance calibration for it and towing another build from FL to Vegas...
  6. CumminsTwang

The other major difference is the pitman arm length and angle.
  7. CumminsTwang

Looks like a 6" Lift with 37 x 12.50 R22
  8. CumminsTwang

2500 with HO?

The HO Cummins with the AISIN Trans has a higher capacity than the 2500 Axles can handle...over the life of the vehicle... Therefore, if they put the HO and AISIN in the 2500, it would almost certainly create warranty claims and an upset customer base. Besides, you can calibrate the trans and...
  9. CumminsTwang

Working with ProComp for a 6" kit. Will update when I can...
  10. CumminsTwang

LED Headlights

Diode Dynamics is working on the replacement package. Will let you know how they work out...
  11. CumminsTwang

Fender Flares?

I have ordered a set of 2019 Laramie Flares. Didn't really like what was out there for the aftermarket...