Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CumminsTwang

Hello All!
Over the past 16+ years, I have worked in both the OEM realm as well as the aftermarket industry. I specialize in building OEM quality calibrations that increase power output and fuel economy while improving drivability and the overall end user experience. My calibrations will give you the bump in power, that we ALL want while maintaining the ability to use the vehicle as intended. Afterall it is still a truck. I specialize in 13-18 Ram 2500-5500 6.7L Cummins powerplants. I build calibrations for all three transmission variants (G56, 68RFE, and AISIN). Soon to be calibrating the 2019 6.7L Cummins family as well. I also build OEM quality calibrations from mild to wild for MD/HD Cummins applications (9L to 15L).

Thanks,

CumminsTwang
Occupation
Powertrain Calibration Engineer

Signature

ATI Vision - Calterm - EFI Live - HP Tuners - Advantage III

DAF/PACCAR - LD/MD/HD Cummins - Powerstroke - Duramax

Followers

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.