Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Cummins0867

1. Cummins0867

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

No cab change for 2023....still a GEN 4.5....glad to see that after buying a 2022....also glad I didn't wait for the cab change........2023 Ram 2500 Rebel???? https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/caught-2023-ram-2500-rebel-crew-cab-4%C3%974.8225/
  2. Cummins0867

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I don't know if that's it or not....I would take it in an have a dealer look at it.
  3. Cummins0867

I wonder if its the Cab heaters? From another thread in the forum....post#4 https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/cab-heaters.1112/ It's pretty quick, especially if the block heater has been plugged in for a couple or three hrs. As regards the supplemental heating, the following...
  4. Cummins0867

Just an FYI....when I ordered my 2019 Ram 3500....it was 1000 times better and I received the truck in about 10 weeks as opposed to 5.5 months for my 2022 Ram 3500. Ever since "The Corona" there is no normal or average wait time....its all over the map
  5. Cummins0867

It does it whenever the key fob isn't in the vehicle and the engine is running. According to @Jimmy07 (insider) there isn't anyway you can turn it off....it can't even be turned off with Alpha OBD. Hopefully there will be enough complaints to Ram/Stelantis and Ram will come out with something...
  6. Cummins0867

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

I agree....I would think the only place you have to worry about is the bottom where the load is carried....I would also imagine that if the tires are kept at the correct PSI there would be little or no tire flex being 10 ply's. The last thing would be the heat build up with the tires being so...
  7. Cummins0867

`22 Dually Missing Splash Guards

Tell your service manager to search the part number as a 2021 Ram 3500....it won't come up as a 2022.
  8. Cummins0867

I was thinking the same thing....then installing those two covers that my dealer ordered....as @mbarber84 mentioned for added protection with gravel, chips etc...flying up and hitting in that area. The rust-oleum bed liner stuff would be better than having no protection at all.....in that area.
  9. Cummins0867

My dealer in PA (Clinton Co) ordered them for me....once they come in I'll pick them up the next time I'm at home visiting....I'm about 7 hour drive away...
  10. Cummins0867

I didn't think so....my only concern with running this size (I'm sure many others are running them without and issue) would be due to the tires being closer the build up of heat while hauling a load/towing heavy. I really don't want to run spacers.
  11. Cummins0867

Are you running a spacer with the 255/80-17's?.....I think these are about 20MM (3/4") wider and 32MM (1 1/4") taller than the stock 235/80-17's.....this is the size that I was thinking about going to once my OE tires wear out or need to be replaced. Thanks for the pics....if you get a chance...
  12. Cummins0867

That is the same exact fender well liner you currently have on your 2022 Ram DRW. The number that you need for the center piece that's missing is........ The part number for the splash guard center section is 68061033AA. I got this from post #9 on this thread.
  13. Cummins0867

This is exactly how mine showed up. The door sticker on the truck says 111920 (MDH) (didn't know this until I received the truck) The truck was built on Friday night the November 19th at the 20th hour or 8PM. The window sticker says 1120 (November 20th Saturday). The crowd sourced tracker...
  14. Cummins0867

Awesome thank you for the update.....I contacted my cousin (Parts guy at my dealer) he contacted the salesmen and he said yes we'll order them and cover the charges for the liner covers. I just hope they ordered the screw/push pins. Do you have a part number for the screws/pushpins?
  15. Cummins0867

@Linked4door with the pic you have it looks like a separate part for the top side of the fender liner. The part that @mbarber84 looks like as separate part that will only cover the side of the liner area. I took delivery of of My 2022 DRW on Saturday the 18th and mine are also missing. I want...