Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by cquilichini

1. cquilichini

I need good distance/driving lights

i run a set of these when i need good distance lightning in rural roads. the driving combo in amber. they are amazing. when i need a little backup i turn on the wide cornering in amber. amazing backup lights even in the highway, they dont even bother upcoming traffic (wide ones). hope this...
  2. cquilichini

Convex Main Mirror Upgrade?

I just Installed my SUMA mirrors in both sides and the difference is night and day. Thanks SUMA for such improvement. I could say easily this is the best update i have given the truck in terms of driveability. The quality of the mirrors is pretty good.
  3. cquilichini

No banks derringer for 2021+ Cummins?

I called and they said is looking like an Oct 2023 release. It's already posted in the banks website as coming soon for 2019+ trucks.
  4. cquilichini

they are actively testing!!! ;)
  5. cquilichini

Anyone using the Stealth module?

no errors for me and decent gains, you can definitely feel it but it's not life changing. better than stock for sure...
  6. cquilichini

this is the first set i see in the flesh!!! good to see they are coming out fresh of the oven... How easy was to install? How good are they?
  7. cquilichini

Auxbeam and WeBoost Mounting Ideas

I just Installed mine, the fit and finish is amazing!
  8. cquilichini

That looks sweet!!! Will that allow some wiggle room for the removal of the factory fuse box cover in case it would need to be accessed? Thanks for the pictures, that angle is much much better!
  9. cquilichini

Hey guys, can you show a better picture of the engine mount for the AR-800? is it available to order? Thank.
  10. cquilichini

Banks pedalmonster question

can you share the link to the splitter you used? Thanks
  11. cquilichini

They had a problem with the first mold of the mirror not fitting well and had to redo it. As per their email when I requested an update.
  12. cquilichini

Banks pedalmonster question

I do my AMP Powersteps and Pedal Monster with a Y OBD-Splitter from Amazon.
  13. cquilichini

Driver's side Ram Box Not Locking with remote

The dealer replaced the actuator. it works again!
  14. cquilichini

She’s Finally Here!

Cool Truck!!! Enjoy it in good health!!!