Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Cor86

1. C

AEV ProCal Snap Not Compatible with 2023's?

Well, I didn’t heed the advice of many and went the AEV route. It didn’t work on my 2023, then I see AEV updated them. Great! I reached out to them today, to see if I can exchange the one I bought directly from them and they sent me a RMA!
  2. C

Lets see those power wagons

He’s right. I just wanted to spend three times as much to do a fraction of the things, lol
  3. C

Thanks! They’re 35x12.5 on stock wheels/suspension. I picked up an AEV procal, mainly for the tpms adjustment.
  4. C

Night edition grill swap

Has anyone swapped out the power wagon grill for a night edition grill and painted surround? I’m seriously contemplating this.
  5. C

T They’re installed, just not wired up yet. No issues with fitment, just with getting time off work to finish it. There are vibration dampeners, not sure if they’ve been moved for ‘23, but they’re not in the way of the standard single motor steps.
  6. C

Got the exhaust done. Fuel economy went from 12 to 9mpg, so I’m not seeing any gains yet, lol. I’m happy and more importantly, she’s happy.
  7. C

I have to work this weekend, but I’m debating on burning a vacation day on Monday, or just waiting until the weekend after, but we’ll know soon enough on the AR install. As for factory steps on a 2GP, my salesman could not add them. Maybe they’ll be a late availability thing? The early...
  8. C

Now for the $50 question…anyone have a part number for the black, non-tracer tailgate decal? I’ve already added this gem:
  9. C

And for what it’s worth, the Borla exhaust and Mopar Rambox divider kit that I ordered didn’t show 2023 in the fitment guide, and no tire shop’s website will show 35-37” tires fitting. Ram’s website shows power running boards as an option on Rebels, and IIRC, the build code sheet exceptions were...
  10. C

I know factory steps are an option on other trim levels, might be standard on Limiteds, but not an option on Power Wagons. I can look at build codes and see. I have access to the build code sheets for any and all Stellantis vehicles. 2023 is goofy, the Rebel and Power Wagon share a build code...
  11. C

Sweet! Sounds awesome, can’t wait to see the finished product!
  12. C

What’s in Ohio? What’s in Ohio?
  13. C

I found your build thread, lots of info and great documentation. I’m sure it’ll come in handy! Thanks!
  14. C

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Nice! I never regretted straight piping the challenger, and even pulled the fuse for the active exhaust, lol. I just told her it was a race car and race cars are supposed to be loud.
  15. C

I did it, just ordered the Amps. I just wish they had been a $1,000 option from the get go. Thanks for posting those pics!