Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Compshooter

1. C

Key fob

Yes, my dealer pulled this crap with my 2014 3500. Not only did they warn me it would cost me $65 whether they could program it or not but they also cut the key even though they couldn't program it. Scam, scam, scam. I haven't been back to them since then. I hate them.
  2. C

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

I'm still waiting for my bezels to come in. But when they do I plan on using H11 connectors like these... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GP8CB45/?coliid=IYOZD7LHB5QE3&colid=1HMEN4X7NBI1M&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
  3. C

2020 Tradesman First Mods

I opted for a full size spare and there was no way to fit it in the original position under the truck. So I opted for a bed location using a block of wood to elevate it a bit. Ratcheting tie downs secure it well along with a cable lock for security. In this position it fits under my tonneau...
  4. C

I have slight rub on the control arms at full rotation. It's not a big concern for me but something I'm aware of. I could add spacers but I want to check and see if there are steering stops that I could adjust.
  5. C

Earlier this week I put my old Back Rack on along with my new Trifecta 2.0 tonneau cover. Today I got new General Grabber X3 tires installed, 295/65R20. I put them on 4th gen black OEM 20" wheels that I got off eBay. I think they look a lot better than the original wheel set up. Next mod...
  6. C

My New Ram 3500 arrived Damaged

If you're getting dual rear wheels you should get 4.10 gears. No sense in getting 3.73s, just my opinion.
  7. C

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

I ordered the fog light bezels and brackets but the online dealer is giving me warnings they don't fit my vehicle. I suspect they looked up my supplied VIN and realized my Tradesman didn't originally come with fog lights so these won't fit it. I told them how I plan to direct wire it to aux...
  8. C

Tradesman ambient lighting dimmer

Oh that's what it's for. I've been spinning it trying to see what the hell it does. I've never seen a manufacturer put a control device in for a vehicle that didn't have it. Seems odd they would do that.
  9. C

3 Months Still Waiting - Body Damage

I ordered on Nov 15th. My truck came in about a week and a half ago. It's been sitting in the back of the dealer's service dept lot waiting for the recall parts to come in. Here's a link to the recall info...
  10. C

My New Ram 3500 arrived Damaged

I bought my first Ram (Dodge Ram) in 2003. It was a quad cab, 5.7 HEMI long bed. The wife and I were shopping for a Dakota when we realized there was only about $3,000 difference between the two. So we decided to get way more truck for our money. I think we paid about $29,000 - $30,000...
  11. C

Email Notifications

I never received any since ordering on 11/15.
  12. C

Finally got my truck

Congrats, looks great! I ordered mine 11/15 and is currently waiting for a truck to be delivered for the past two weeks.
  13. C

2020 ordering?

What are those again, XFQ & XG9?