Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by CnyRver

1. CnyRver

Truck won't unlock after remote start

Thanks @Ram Cares. I recently traded my truck in for a new Ram 3500 LB Diesel. Hopefully I don’t have issues with my new truck even though my old truck was only 8 months old.
  2. CnyRver

Demco 18k auto slide 5th wheel hitch SOLD!

Demco 18k auto slide 5th wheel hitch for above rails out of my 2020 Ram 2500 that was just traded in. Excellent condition, bought new 8/20. Local pickup only near Syracuse NY. SOLD!
  3. CnyRver

Yes it had keyless entry and dealer added mopar remote start. Only difference is mine won’t unlock, lock even without remote starting first. I have to push it like 5x times before it works. Most threads I read mention that issue after remote starting. Weird thing is my issue is opposite. I can...
  4. CnyRver

I have an issue just trying to unlock, lock or remote start on my 2020 2500 tradesman. My remote start was added by the dealer at purchase. Just had the remote key fob replaced. Have to keep pushing unlock or lock to get it to work. Does anyone know if this update will fix that?
  5. CnyRver

2020 Uconnect 3 w/5” touchscreen SOLD!

No longer for sale!
  6. CnyRver

2020 Uconnect 3 w/5” touchscreen SOLD!

2020 Ram 2500 Uconnect 3 with 5” display & SXM. Mint condition out of my 2020 Ram 2500 w/2300 miles & non smoker. Includes uconnect 5” radio touchscreen w/SXM, center stack bezel and outer AC bezel. Just transfer your brake controller/aux button and 12v. Plug and play. Works perfectly, just...