Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by cmcx2011

1. cmcx2011

2021 Night Edition Parts for Sale!!!

Bump for Thursday.
  2. cmcx2011

2021 Night Edition Parts for Sale!!!

Hello everyone! Up for sale are the following parts that were professionally removed from my Black 2021 Night Edition 2500: 1) Factory Limited Night Edition Grille Assembly - NO CAMERA! $650 + shipping at the expense of buyer. 2) Factory Limited floor mat set. $250 + shipping at the expense...
  3. cmcx2011

Oil leak?

At only 1150 miles on a 2021, not only is my DEF tank already empty, but there is also a significant rear main seal leak. (I mean, the dealer thinks at this moment in time that the source of the leak is the rear main seal…)
  4. cmcx2011

Front grill trim removal

Sorry I haven’t responded to this comment. At only 1150 miles on a 2021, my DEF tank is already empty and there is a significant rear main seal leak. (I mean, the dealer thinks at this moment in time that the source of the leak is the rear main seal… Fingers crossed…) Please PM me for whatever...
  5. cmcx2011

Oil leak?

What happened after the service/repair? Any further issues?
  6. cmcx2011

Oil leak?

This is EXACTLY where mine is leaking from!!! I found this post and thought it was my video at first, lol. 1100 miles in and I am scheduling my first service appointment :( I also cannot get the "Push Button to Start..." message to shut off when I arm the truck.
  7. cmcx2011

Rear wheel well liners

My 2021 Limited didn’t come with them.
  8. cmcx2011

Ram Badges on Etsy

Nothing like leaving some chrome for contrast!
  9. cmcx2011

Ram Badges on Etsy

10. cmcx2011

MX4 tonneau question......fifth wheel hitch

Thank you for that information. I wondered the same at point as I am ordering a Bak F1 cover, and maybe the box too.
  11. cmcx2011

Remove / De-badge side "RAM" and or Cummins ?

Door badges removed.
  12. cmcx2011

Poll: Remove 4x4 Off Road decal from rear or leave it?

I vote YES! Also did the door badges while I had the time. In doing so, I have really come to love the eraser wheel from 3M.
  13. cmcx2011

Front grill trim removal

Thank you for that video! Anyone need a 2021 Night Edition Limited grille? Ha ha ha!
  14. cmcx2011

Factory Tonneau Cover

I cannot speak for the factory tri-fold cover personally, but I have mounted a BakFlip F1 cover on a previous 2500 and while I can say that BakFlip appears similar to the factory cover, I did drive on a couple occasions with the BakFlip cover locked via the strap provision. Everything (mounting...
  15. cmcx2011

Rear wheel well liners

Thank you for this helpful insight!