Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Cloudx92

1. C

37 Micky Thompson bajas

im rocking a set of 37 x 12.5 x 17 Baja Boss's and i love them! i got the CJC method exclusive rims and i have a TINY bit of rub on full lock on inclines; but other than that theyre amazing! i am considering going to 38 x 13.5's
  2. C

Front camera options

So my Power Wagon did not come with a front camera system; is there anything i can order to install it? OEM or Aftermarket?
  3. C

Power Wagon Tune?

So im guessing the pulsar tuning module isnt any good? Lol
  4. C

Power Wagon Tune?

I appreciate the help with this! I live on Long Island so there arent many options around here for that lol but im still looking!
  5. C

Power Wagon Tune?

Has any company come out with a 6.4L Hemi Tune? i plan on doing a 90mm throttle body and cam shaft upgrade but before I invest in more parts; I cant find a single company including HemiFever with an actual Tune kit for this truck
  6. C

Power Wagon Beadlock Offroad package wheels for sale Set of 4 plus steel spare Long Island, NY

i have the duratracs 0 miles 33's and those rims for sale
  7. C

Power Wagon Beadlock Offroad package wheels for sale Set of 4 plus steel spare Long Island, NY

yeah because those were my 35's i had them put on at the dealership when i picked the truck up lol
  8. C

2022 still available! its just the rims but i do have the stock 33's that came with the truck with zero miles on them
  9. C

Service Electronic Throttle Control

Im gonna swap back to the stock throttle body i had and reset the truck and see if it clears the check engine light
  10. C

The Website does say for BBK that Tuning might be required with that Throttle Body. But i mean Would the dealership adjust my Fuel/Air ratio?
  11. C

i think i might need a tune to adjust the fuel/air ratio tbh.
  12. C

mine gets full loss of power and i need to restart the motor. like Full limp mode when it triggers.
  13. C

would it go full limp mode on you?
  14. C

and then it went limp mode. had to restart the truck. meanwhile i was going straight?
  15. C

okay so now it changed LOL i got hit when i floored it with a Service Electronic Stability Control