Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by clotagames

1. C

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

May have been covered here already. My local dealer will order a new truck for me but won’t give me a trade in value on my 2022 until new truck is shipped. How is everyone dealing with this?
  2. C

Connected Services Expiration

I lost my weather maps and weather forecast also
  3. C

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

Have owned over 25 ram trucks personally and thru work. The Uconnect 5 issues and lack of attention from ram to fix will probably push me to another brand. Those new GMC’s look pretty good right now.
  4. C

2022 Ram Connect Trial.

I have same message. Lost my weather forecast and map also. Have latest software. Might be last Ram.
  5. C

My weather screen. Major fail on Ram’s part. Tired of this junk Uconnect 5
  6. C

Cannot access apps.

Same as mine.
  7. C

Cannot access apps.

Does the weather app work?
  8. C

Is the weather app part of the Tom Tom navigation? I lost my weather app after 6 months. Only worked part of time till then but will not work at all now even with latest update.
  9. C

Cannot access apps.

My garbage Uconnect 5 on my 2022 will not let me access app pages unless I do a soft reset then lose it again next day. Also the weather app is not working again. Has been sporadic at best but now will not work at all. Hope it’s not part of Ram Connect. Wish I had the Sirius/xm weather and...
  10. C

Cannot access apps.

My garbage Uconnect 5 on my 2022 will not let me access app pages unless I do a soft reset then lose it again next day. Also the weather app is not working again. Has been sporadic at best but now will not work at all. Hope it’s not part of Ram Connect. Wish I had the Sirius/xm weather and...
  11. C

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

Uconnect 5 is terrible. Will not allow me to open my apps most days unless I do a soft reset. Cannot get the weather app to work. Worked off and on for first 6 months and now will not work at all. Hope it’s not part of ram connect. Wish they had used the Sirius/Xm weather.
  12. C

Looking for Delmonico pictures (due to my lack of imagination)

I can rub a little on flaps at full turn
  13. C

Looking for Delmonico pictures (due to my lack of imagination)

285/75/18 on fuel wheels. Stock suspension.Factory rear air suspension lowered to alternate trailer height.
  14. C

Sport Hood

Anyone else wish they could get a sport hood for the H.D. trucks like the 1500 has?