Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by clarkfred

1. C

F94 fuse

Sure did help me - was trying to find one labled 4x4 but that one worked and fixed my switch problem. Thank you kindly!
  2. C

Terrible Towing pics thread

I should have taken a video.....the front tires were just about bouncing off the ground
  3. C

Grid Heater RELAY Recall (new)

Had mine replaced today. I was told the old one had started to melt and they had problems separating it from the bracket...but all is well. Even had the trans dipstick recall done.... 2021 6.7 SO
  4. C

Lost My Memory......functions that is.

That did the trick. Seat functions like it was supposed to now. Thanks!
  5. C

Lost My Memory......functions that is.

My memory seat is doing the same thing. Doesn't move back for easy exit and the memory buttons don't move it. It will move manually. It must just be a memory thing. Might have to take it to the dealer....
  6. C

Drop hitch

I have the 7" drop....and no it is not detected by the sensors in the stow position
  7. C

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

I had the service advisor look it up - because I wanted to know the temps. He couldn't find the numbers just the state that the test was performed.
  8. C

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

Well - Had my recall work finished today. When they called and said they had the part in, I asked which part is it. They told me it is the AB. But today I found out it was really just the goop for the back of my AA they did not have. Service tech, according to the paperwork, did perform the...
  9. C

Correct - I have no paperwork that says the test was performed. Just the the relay I have is bad.
  10. C

Correct....Didn't have any problems getting the first appt or the second to get the replacement. So far so good.....
  11. C

Had mine checked last week. They said mine is bad. I did not get a report on what they tested just that it is bad. I brought it in with the relay disconnected from the battery. Got back home expecting to have to disconnect it again....bit it was either already or still disconnected and hanging...
  12. C

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 131,177 Ram Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cabs For Fire Risk!

I have the AA. Went to the dealer today. Not sure they really did anything. Got home and the power wire was still zip tied to the cross member. They said my relay is bad but they don't have the part to fix it. They will call when it comes in. 2021 Laramie
  13. C

puck system

Yep those look like mine on my 2021. Can't snap pictures right now...son has the truck up at the lake.
  14. C

puck system

I assumed he was talking about the plastic caps you use when you are not using the gooseneck ball or 5th wheel hitch. If you do use an actual insert/ball/ect then it should have the grabber (ball-bearing) that holds the piece in place.