Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ckleinfeld

1. ckleinfeld

5th gen instrument cluster swap

I’m not sure of the PN, I just searched Car-Part based on description and image.
  2. ckleinfeld

None from me. I haven’t attempted to program hours again, every time I think about it something in my head says “leave well enough alone”.
  3. ckleinfeld

Power wagon fender flares on a Tradesman

I didn't take any pics of the install process. It went something like: 1. Trim the plastic posts from the PW flares to allow them to sit flush. 2. Remove the OE spats and screws attaching the fender liner to the fender. 3. Install the PW spats, they help act as alignment points for the PW...
  4. ckleinfeld

Power wagon fender flares on a Tradesman

I went the PW flare route as well, just cut the tabs off. Put PPF on the fenders to prevent any clear coat wear. I've pulled them a couple times to inspect for wear, no issues so far. Here's the part list with prices from ~1.5 years ago. 6MS35GXHAC Wheel Opening Flare Molding, Left...
  5. ckleinfeld

Making Rear USB Outlet

Following up and answering my own question. There doesn't look to be a USB only console cap. 6QT85TX7AC as mentioned earlier in this thread includes both AC power and usb. Color is black 6QT851N1AC is the same as above but in brown. All other end caps are priced at a point that leads me...
  6. ckleinfeld

Making Rear USB Outlet

Lots of great info in this thread! I may have misunderstood , but 68402777AF isn’t an end cap with only usb outlets, it’s just the usb outlets. Has anyone found the PN for the end cap with USB outlets only? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ckleinfeld

Hello, first post here on the HD forum. Thought I would share a bit of my experience with this cluster of a cluster swap. Found a 7" cluster pulled from a Power Wagon on Car-Part for $350. For the price, I jumped on it. Figured I could swap lenses if I cared enough to do so. Lots of...