Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by CJWINDING

1. C

Y78 CP4 Pump Recall - Power Steering Fluid Leak

Thanks for the feedback. Makes perfect sense now, but I will still monitor, largely because of my 'trust issues' based on dealership experiences.
  2. C

OK, maybe it is just the lost fluid from the R&R service work. Seems odd they had to remove a p/s line because it appears there is plenty of clearance in that area. But, maybe that wasn't the case wtih the CP4 pump. I will spray that area off and see if it continues. Thanks!
  3. C

I just had the CP4 pump replaced and noticed some oil drips in the garage. Looking around the engine bay, it appears to be power steering fluid and coming from the general area of the fuel or power steering pump. I am certain this was not an issue before I brought it in for service but...
  4. C

Tire Load Capacity

Thanks to everyone for your feedback and suggestions. I am one to error on the side of caution so will likely upgrade to some proper load range E tires before I do any serious pulling. Plus these are 17" tires with plenty of sidewall, so having an extra ply or two would make me a bit more...
  5. C

Tire Load Capacity

I have a 2020 3500 Crew Cab. When I purchased the truck a year ago, I found a great deal on some Anniversary Power Wagon wheels that were takeoffs before it left the showroom floor. The problem is the factory tires for that setup is Goodyear Wrangler DuraTracs in a 'D' rated tire. However...
  6. C

Apologies, you would think someone like myself who works in IT would figure out how to PM a...

Apologies, you would think someone like myself who works in IT would figure out how to PM a member. But I am still at a loss on this forum. Where's the "how-to" page?
  7. C

Your insight is very much appreciated and enough to get me to pull the trigger. I am in MN and...

Your insight is very much appreciated and enough to get me to pull the trigger. I am in MN and use the truck to pull our 6k lb ice house/camper year round. The truck is overkill for the application but I got tired of the high engine/oil temps in the Eco along with getting pushed all over the...
  8. C

Hi John. I noticed your familiar face coming from the EcoDiesel forum. I just upgraded to a...

Hi John. I noticed your familiar face coming from the EcoDiesel forum. I just upgraded to a 2020 HO/Aisin myself and read that you are using Calibrated Power's intact tune. Having come from GDE on my 1500, I am hoping for a similar performance experience. Given the nature of our background...