Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by CI6

1. C

Unconnect Box Error

I had to get the module replaced, fixed the issue It was not a software issue but hardware Don’t believe there will be any software update that will fix it
  2. C

Unconnect Box Error

argh this is frustrating, took it to the dealer for this and recalls, diagnosed with a bad telematics module.. had to wait for the part, today took it in for the telematics module replacement.. guess what pops up on the drive home. same error message.. only difference now is that SOS and Call...
  3. C

AlfaOBD

Sharing what i ended up doing to program extra keys that was "economical" in my situation Needed to add three additional FOBs to give my kids and wife access to the truck when camping or skiing. Was qouted 250+ at the dealer per FOB, total 750. Instead purchased the FOB at Aliexpress for $25...
  4. C

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

My latest thought is just doing a simple momentary swicth inside the cabin, pressing it to disconnect the horn before going outside. Would take out the horn fuse, use a fuse tap to disconnect the horn fuse and wire in this relay, setting it for closed position with a fuse for the horn, and wire...
  5. C

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

Has anyone done a seat presence switch to trigger a relay that disconnects the horn? Would make the horn only available if someone is in the drivers seat.
  6. C

AlfaOBD

Can AlphaOBD read the truck's PIN and program new fobs with the use of the bypass cable?
  7. C

Unconnect Box Error

just noticed that when the error message shows up the LEDs for the SOS and Call button in the overhead turn red When the message does not pop up the LEDs are off. Does this indicate some hardware issue?
  8. C

Unconnect Box Error

So I take it that there is no magical software update to fix the issue, remember seeing something to the effect that a software update would address it. Wished Ram would have debugged uconnect 5 before releasing it, oh well guess QA is not a Ram thing
  9. C

Unconnect Box Error

Does the dealer actually fixed anything if there are no error codes, seems like it’s supposed to get a certificate but that should happen without a dealer visit. This comes and goes on my 2022 PW. It’s annoying, hoping a software update fixes this error message Can ram cares definitely state if...
  10. C

Can someone w a Level 3 PW post your payload?

wow ram boxes take off 200lbs, my level 3 is 1364 without ram boxes
  11. C

Harmonic isolators missing on 22 PW?

Yes and by vin I’m supposed to have two ATMMs and can confirm they were not installled on the truck So maybe RAM owes me parts, those are not cheap
  12. C

Is there any other way of telling if mds is activated I can not feel or hear a difference when eco light turns on, and when I use the - gear shift also no difference Without the ATMM presume it would be easier to feel it come on, if MDS is actually a feature on my MY22 PW
  13. C

Oops typo, meant to say No noticeable I’ll edit my post
  14. C

Can’t tell a difference when eco light goes on, no difference when hitting the -, doing this in the city so may not be hearing the difference but no noticeable change in the feeling of engine vibrations via the steering wheel Crossing my fingers no MDS
  15. C

will try and see if there is a difference, would be estatic if MDS is not present