Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Christofo

1. Christofo

Tow Mode camera 2022 vs 2023

I love the DRVM in my truck, would hate to go back to not having it.. With that being said, I just took my first trip with the camera installed on the trailer.. pretty disappointed in it, the field of view is horrible. I have it mounded about 10ft from the ground on my trailer, the lens need to...
  2. Christofo

No Weight Distribution Required?

Where were the issues you had? The gen2 is available for pre-order: https://www.weigh-safe.com/product/true-tow-weight-distribution-hitch/ I am trying to decide between the new gen2 or an Anderson WDH. My trailer is 36ft total length and ~ 11,000lbs.
  3. Christofo

Convex Main Mirror Upgrade?

I know how to aim a mirror - what i'm saying is there must be some poor quality control at the factory in how flat they actually are.
  4. Christofo

I think there has to be a big variance in the OEM mirrors. My OEM mirrors sucked when backing up my 36ft trailer. Backing with the Suma is WAY easier for me. I can actually see with it.
  5. Christofo

Updates on 6.4 ticking/clicking

Mine ticks but damn, yours sounds horrible - approaching the level of a knock not a tick.
  6. Christofo

Hmm.. mine showed up and the BSM indicator is different than what was previously posted in this thread and doesn't match OEM. I'm not digging that, as I was only going to install the passenger side and it's going to annoy me not having them match. (OEM is the triangle)
  7. Christofo

New 2023 3500 Limited without Level 1 Equipment Group – Mistake?

A big reason I bought a RAM was the ability to get the safety group on a Tradesman. I couldn't imagine buying a 2023 Limited that doesn't have those features, it's insane to me they aren't included. I'll echo what has already been said, ACC is awesome, lane assist is mediocre at best (I have a...
  8. Christofo

Clicking with 4wd engaged

Finally, I guess i'll take mine in. Do you have a reference number or anything for that doc?
  9. Christofo

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

I triggered the alarm on my truck somehow and could NOT get it to turn off. It was in my closed garage and insanely loud, popped the hood and was about to disconnect the battery when I finally thought to hold the panic button and it turned off. I tried unlocking/locking with the fob and the...
  10. Christofo

Unable to pull the pin

Any idea if its working in AlfaOBD? I'm going to order myself a fob if so.
  11. Christofo

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Are there any aftermarket options available for the tow mode camera (68527599AA)? $500-600 is ridiculous imo.
  12. Christofo

Lets see what you are towing!

My new-to-me 2020 Stealth Nomad 30QB - only towed it empty so far but it pulled great. Curious to see how the truck handles it once I load my 3300lbs car in the back.
  13. Christofo

Tradesman vs Big Horn

Yep, I have safety group + towing tech - probably in one of them. Being able to get adaptive cruise + surround camera and other tech on the base model was a huge selling point for me on the RAM vs competitors.
  14. Christofo

Tradesman vs Big Horn

I have audio controls on the wheel in my Tradesman
  15. Christofo

Front camera

Pretty stupid this isn't pushed to 2022's via a software update.