Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Chips

1. C

Meet The 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition:

You shouldnt be , a lot of people ordered the 75th and didnt receive it, they had no choice . They barely full filled half their orders. They are trying to make good on the orders they promised to build and couldnt.
  2. C

Power Wagon delays

A few things from the 75th Anniversary Edition don't seem to carry over to the Level 3 Package. Buyers don't get the 17-inch bead-lock capable wheels and rock rails. Although, this equipment is part of the existing Power Wagon Off-Road Package. Mopar Insiders notes that the LED projector...
  3. C

Power Wagon delays

Canada is sh*t just invade us please. All you muricans got them. Chinada is garbage.
  4. C

Power Wagon delays

You are MSRP protected but not incentive and interest rate protected . So it could end up costing more , likely will.
  5. C

Power Wagon delays

So the news finally hits. They arent building anymore 2021 PW. If you have a build and its not already schedule with a vin its going to go to a 2022. My dealer told me they will honour the 75A package on 2022 models that were ordered. Now the issue will be how long of a wait is it for the 2022...
  6. C

Power Wagon delays

I had a Billet silver rebel picked out, leather , that sick sunroof , 12 “ touchscreen, bed group, running boards, midnight edition etc etc. Loaded and nice and aggressive, but I decided I like the olive green 75A a little more. now the rebels are slim pickings too lmao. Oh well I mean I cant...
  7. C

Power Wagon delays

I just got off the phone with the dealer they have no new updates they said that they have reached out to the FCA rep to try and get some answers. Obviously I’m worried about the retooling for the 2022s I specifically ordered the 75th anniversary edition if they push it to a 2022 I’ll end up...
  8. C

Power Wagon delays

I heard a rumour that my build is still in bx status.
  9. C

Console or Bucket Seats

Yeah I get that, its not the same though. the center console has way more storage than the fold down .
  10. C

Console or Bucket Seats

yeah im not a fan , For me its the 75A interior or bust .
  11. C

Console or Bucket Seats

Weird. I didnt know people liked bench seating. Dont get me wrong I had a truck with bench seating before , the truck itself was great. I hated the bench seating though, the seat is useless , I dont want some puke sitting up front hogging up my valuable elbow resting space . And losing all...
  12. C

Console or Bucket Seats

Yes that is correct it doesnt change that bench seating is entry level option. bucket seats just look way better , and the center console on these new rams are a big selling feature. before deciding on a PW all the trucks I looked at are too premium to offer bench seating. Im surprised the PW...
  13. C

Console or Bucket Seats

Always bucket there is no question. Thats why it comes on the more expensive trucks. Bench is entry level. The PW shouldnt even have bench as an option.
  14. C

Power Wagon delays

Dealer got back to me . Still in bx.
  15. C

Power Wagon delays

What was your build ?