Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by chaser

1. C

Excessive/long crank time

Same here. There’s definitely a few extra cranks in the 23 than the 18 or 22. Sounds like they changed something for some reason. Be curious to find out the why on this.
  2. C

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

2022 2500 Big Horn. Same surprise. Hopefully somebody with more time and knowledge than me figures out how to disable it in AlfaOBD.
  3. C

Cargo Camera

I've been exploring the same thing. I'm no expert yet, but it looks like you will need the third brake light with the camera and a harness (Kaodtech makes one) to go from the radio to the third brake light. Some have the wires already and don't need the harness. I haven't looked at how to...
  4. C

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

The part number should be fine. I thought I remember people having problems with keys that were sold as new but were actually refurbished. I’m not 100% on that.
  5. C

Child seat anchors

Congrats. I couldn’t be happier with mine. Hopefully you have the same experience!
  6. C

Child seat anchors

2021 Tradesman crew cab here. Both left and right rear seats have the latch points (anchors). None on the center seat. They also have the hoops up by the headrests above all 3 middle seats.
  7. C

Well, y'all talked me into it.

Hello! I'm the owner of a new 2021 2500 Tradesman with the 6.7. This will be my second HD Ram. I used this forum to help my purchase decision and to add remote start. There's some great information on here. Thanks for the help and I'm looking forward to contributing. Cheers!
  8. C

I had success with this today. 2021 2500 Tradesman. As stated in my previous post, I used part number 68475385AA for the key fob. I used 68362518AA for the tailgate damper. I bought the key fob from Mopar Wholesale Parts. They are local to the Phoenix area, so I was able to pick them up and...
  9. C

68374994AC was what I ordered. Five button (lock, unlock, remote start, tailgate release, panic). I ordered from Mopar Wholesale Parts. They emailed me the next day and said that part number, while it still works, has been updated to 68475385AA. They updated my order to the newest part number...