Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by CDNgoat

1. CDNgoat

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

if you have the cargo cam and the rear view cam in the third brake light , they are different part numbers , also dealer just warranty replaced the cam for the mirror it was fogging over ,maybe you just have a bad cam
  2. CDNgoat

Digital Rearview mirror with truck cap

I did the same set as you to a camper but when i tried to go another 28ft from the bumper to the back of my cargo , no image , to far I guess. on a side note the mirror cam is 275 Cdn and is a different part from the cargo cam
  3. CDNgoat

UConnect Update

just one global EMP , see how the grid and all this tech poof back to firewood
  4. CDNgoat

UConnect Update

Mine just did that so whats new comes up" uconnect improved quality" push "Assist " to view, and it come back " services not active to view push ACTIVATE " so this update is just a ad promo to try and get you to subscribe to Guardian services and sirrius , Just me but if you put this in a truck...
  5. CDNgoat

Digital Rearview mirror with truck cap

I don,t know about you guys to each his own but you might want to seal that camera , theres alot of dirt and water that swirls around that edge of a canopy. even when its the cargo cam and the digital rear view cam on the cab, dealer is replacing mine $300 CDN for the part because its fogging...
  6. CDNgoat

Taking care of your truck - Heavy Winter Considerations

So you have to use a winter cover, what temps are you seeing, and i thought the shutter system blocked the air flow if not what is its purpose, just curious if you want to answer , I,m on Van Island don,t usually see much below 0
  7. CDNgoat

Customer Satisfaction Notice 90A Diesel Exhaust Fluid

At FCA Canada Inc., we recognize that the success of our business depends on the satisfaction of our customers. We are constantly monitoring the quality of our products and looking for opportunities to improve our vehicles even after they are sold. Because your long-term satisfaction is...
  8. CDNgoat

Rocks inside tailgate

So I was at the dealer getting repair done on my tailgate and my Salesman drops this on me. If any of have had your tailgate off take a look where the wiring goes into the tailgate and you will see about a 4 inch oval hole. My Salesman tells me that they have had a couple trucks in for tiny...
  9. CDNgoat

Tailgate doesn,t stay closed

So If anyone is watching here,s a conclusion. Sent an email to FCA Canada to make them aware . My Dealer couldn,t replicate the problem ( don,t have a big enough freezer), so speaking with FCA Canada who sent me a letter apologizing for the delay will replace the solenoids in the latches and...
  10. CDNgoat

Canadian Sirius Guardian

You would think for 100k that would be a given, just another way to nickel and dime you to death
  11. CDNgoat

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

$2.25 litre or over$10 a gallon glad i got the larger fuel tank was only $200 from 1/2
  12. CDNgoat

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

$ 9 cdn a gal about $7.03 us Geez!
  13. CDNgoat

So just a heads up for any of you guys watching this thread, The latch solenoids for the tailgate froze again. The latch triggered but the tailgate wouldn,t open so so I locked it in the cab with the switch but this didn,t help ,So with my cargo trailer being attatched to the pull hitch the gate...
  14. CDNgoat

Hey thanks all for the input. I read that thread somewhere on the rubber stops and the fix was to adjust the the strikers, but I don,t think that is the case here, I took the inspection panel off and years ago there use to be metal latch arms to the strikers, but these are nowhere to be found...
  15. CDNgoat

anyone know how these new tailgate latches operate 2021 3500 Bighorn, the tailgate wont stay shut , no sound coming from latch when operating the key fob, are there rods to the latchs still like older models or are they all electronic , the latches flip locked and unlocked by hand , pretty cold...