Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ccmartin2

1. C

PLEASE ANSWER ON YOUR INTERIOR LIGHTING

What year and model do you have?
  2. C

I have a mega cab so they are always pointed down
  3. C

Thanks! The lights work when I push the dimmer on full brightness. When I roll it back down to ambient I don't get any light
  4. C

2022 Ram 2500 Laramie- Does your truck have ambient lighting under the rear seat? I could have sworn mine did when I picked my truck up. Now, only the front floorboards and doors have ambient lighting. The dealer wouldn't fix it because they said they can't replicate the issue. They said I...
  5. C

Rear ambient lighting under seat no longer works

Yes it's just the rear that doesnt work. I have tried the switches.
  6. C

Rear ambient lighting under seat no longer works

2022 Laramie Mega Cab- When I first purchased my truck, the ambient lighting was a great feature. My kids could also see all the junk they dropper while we were driving. I just noticed those lights don't work at night anymore. However, when I turn on the interior lights manually, they turn on...
  7. C

Thuren or Carli? And what bits and pieces do i need?

What tires? Would you have any comparison to the Carli front and rear cil replacement?
  8. C

37x11.5R20 Nitto or Others

Any update? What wheel size did you go with?
  9. C

Alpine 12” Screen Speaker Upgrades - my new set up

I could understand that. Is there a way to either piggyback off the stock sub inputs to a modular sub or do you think I could buy a connector for the stock sub and wire in a replacement sub to the stock harness? Trying to get more bass while not deleting storage under the seat or run additional...
  10. C

Alpine 12” Screen Speaker Upgrades - my new set up

Did you just replace the sub in the stock box? I've been looking to either add a sub or upgrade existing in my stock alpine system
  11. C

When is electric cabin heater active?

My 22 Laramie diesel came with the supplemental heater .......it's 30 outside and I feel no difference until the truck is at temp and actual warm air starts coming out. Am I missing something?
  12. C

Flat area back seat for dog?

How do you deal with that hair!? My yellow labs hair got everywhere the one time I let him rode inside.
  13. C

Interior Dash Rattle

Did y'all find it? Mine seems to be behind the 4x4 selector. Dealership was clueless