Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by cbrenthus

1. C

Power Wagons On Order

I don't have a build date and mine is not in the tracker, will that give me more details? If so, how do I add it?
  2. C

Power Wagons On Order

Ordered mine at the end of April with Sunroof, ramboxes, and tow tech package. It was just scheduled for production yesterday!
  3. C

Pulled the trigger on this build (6/6/22). What's your guess on arrival date?

Ordered mine at the end of April with Sunroof, ramboxes, and tow tech package. It was just scheduled for production yesterday!
  4. C

Pulled the trigger on this build (6/6/22). What's your guess on arrival date?

Might be awhile - I've heard that they are having issues getting the PW badging delete parts in stock ;)
  5. C

Tazer Ram?

Lots of people on the JL Wrangler forums run the Tazer and love it.
  6. C

Delivery Miles

No, that's just bad QC - and Wranglers and Pacificas have unseated fuses as well. I know the Wrangler and Pacifica share the fuse block, and I bet the RAM has the same one as well.
  7. C

Roof Racks

I had a Yakima rack for my 2011 Camaro that I used several times, and eventually changed the feet and put it on my silverado. As mentioned, I would always make sure the roof and feet were clean before putting the rack on, and I kept the rubber feet bottoms in a ziplock bag when not in use to...
  8. C

New Ram Order Tracker!

For a second, I thought you were scheduled the same day you ordered!!! I had to zoom in on that one ;)
  9. C

2022 6.4 intermittent battery drain.

That is why I was recommended the low voltage alarm. That way you will know that whatever is staying on at times is actually on, then you can grab a meter and start pulling fuses until it stops to find the closed circuit.
  10. C

Power Wagons On Order

It's always a crapshoot. Depends a lot on how many other Rams are headed in your general direction and then how many vehicle haulers are heading even closer.
  11. C

Ram Box? Yay or Nay

Holy crap I didn't even realize they did that! Very glad I ordered the Ramboxes and cargo management group! Can't wait for it to arrive. I also might want a fifth wheel someday, and I made sure it is possible, but as someone else mentioned I'll worry about it when the time comes because I have...
  12. C

Delivery Miles

Neat! but all ship mode does is disable unnecessary electronics. You don't want some lot porter cranking the stereo on his smoke break, things like that. It does not disable to odometer, and when the odometer reaches 110 miles it automatically disables ship mode. Source...
  13. C

New Ram Order Tracker!

My picture has been updated also! Now they need to work on my actual truck!
  14. C

Delivery Miles

I think most dealers have stopped doing this - it's too risky. Here is a video of my buddy trying to roll back an odometer at the dealer he works at and what went wrong: Seriously though, I don't think any vehicle in the last 20+ years is able to have the odometer rolled back by...
  15. C

its been 2 weeks, already want to add-on to order. Is it 2 late

I asked to remove safety and add towing tech a few days after I ordered. My sales guy had told me when I ordered that there would be a time I wouldn't be able to change the order and he would let me know. Anyway, he called me a day or 2 after I requested the change via e-mail and said he got the...