Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by cashflow44

1. C

Won't Get To Temperature - Seriously - $1k

I had a different issue with my truck. Emissions problem that kept coming back over and over again, every 1500 miles. Been to the dealership 5 times for the same problem. Finally I call Ram Cares.... they open a ticket. The service rep at the dealership complained to me about how this gal...
  2. C

Fuel pump

I am #246 on the list at the local dealer. They told me they are getting about 2 fuel pumps a week. So mine should be done in a couple years or so.
  3. C

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

$4.85 for diesel. $4.75 for regular. Northern Nevada / Reno/Carson City area
  4. C

2019 Laramie Exhaust Filter full (Round 3)

My 2020 Ram BigHorn is currently in the shop the 2nd time with this issue. They initially replaced the exhaust filter but 2000 miles later same error. They do not have any parts available and do not know when they will be available. They have given me a loaner car but still I want my truck...
  5. C

2019 Laramie Exhaust Filter full (Round 3)

Was all this work covered with your warranty? Just curious cause I am getting ready to take my 2500 into the dealer with Thursday with the same error. My rig has a little less than 7k miles on it.
  6. C

Your truck's first time

2020 Ram 2500 6.7 BigHorn. Bought 9 months ago. Two small dents. One in the driver side rear fender and one on the top of the tailgate. I mean, c'mon is the body made of butter? My wife says I move around like a buffalo so I am sure I just bumped it trying to load something in the back.
  7. C

Cp4 injector pump Failure

Yes, I believe it is. My question also is... what do you do in the meantime for a vehicle and do they just put a crappy cp4 back into it?
  8. C

What did you do TO your RAM today?

If I may ask, what is the purpose of these lights?
  9. C

I am going to read all the fine print on my warranty and try to respond back with my findings. This is ridiculous. Haha
  10. C

What product are you using for fuel treatment? Thanks.
  11. C

Truck won't unlock after remote start

Woudn't a 2020 be under warranty still?
  12. C

Choosing fifth wheel hitch for first time

Hmm interesting. I have been using my AUH for over two years now with no issues. But, I guess what you say is always a possibility.
  13. C

Choosing fifth wheel hitch for first time

I have the anderson. Love it. Nice to be able to quickly remove everything from the bed of my truck and still have a truck and not a 500 pound hitch in the back.
  14. C

Diesel gas comparison

I couldn't agree with this more.
  15. C

Diesel gas comparison

I have the 2020 Ram 2500 cummins and I do not notice what you speak of at all. I have had the truck for a little over a month.