Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by cardplayer

1. C

8.4 volume settings

A TSB from Stellantis is out that may fix your issue. It covers a range of problems. Check out TSB 08-234-22.
  2. C

Function not available

Had the same problem in my 2021 Grand Cherokee. Then I realized I was accidently pressing the Memory switch on the drivers door with my left knee while driving.
  3. C

Uconnect Wifi dead for good?

Does anyone with the 8.4" 4C Uconnect system have Wifi with a connection to the internet and a working Hotspot? These systems are 4G LTE and should be able to connect to the internet even after the demise of 3G. It appears that Stellantis and AT&T have worked in unison to disable this function...
  4. C

Uconnect Wifi dead for good?

I don't think 3G is the issue. Stellantis started making the Uconnect a 4G connection in 2016 or 2017. Here is the link to the announcement: https://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=17823&mid= Something else is going on and I think it has to do with a security issue. There...