Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by camp10

1. C

Thuren/Fox 2.0 Front Shocks Loose

I ordered and took delivery of the parts in October.
  2. C

Thuren/Fox 2.0 Front Shocks Loose

Last month I installed the Thuren 1/2" springs, track bar and Thuren/Fox IFP 2.0 shocks on my 2022 3500. During the install, when installing the front shocks, I noticed I ran out of threads on the stem of the upper shock mount. The connection was mostly tight, but sure enough, on the first drive...
  3. C

For those who received their truck via a transporter .....

Mine showed 12 miles when loaded on the transport, and 13 when delivered to my house. I requested pictures of the odometer when it was loaded and exterior pictures on the transport. 18 mile increase is way too much.
  4. C

Gooseneck Hole in Wrong Spot / Welding in Patch Panel Precautions

My installer said this is the second 2022 he's had an issue with, gooseneck hole location being off 1/8-1/4". The supplied jig has two holes, a round and square hole for locating the pilot hole, depending on if the truck has a reinforced piece of steel on the hitch platform. My installer...
  5. C

I have been taking my trailers to this guy for over 10 years for maintenance and modifications, and he is an registered installer for B&W. Never had a problem until this Major screw up. Like the saying goes - If you want it done right, do it yourself. I am kicking myself.
  6. C

Initally I though the bed would be fine unsupported, but then I talked to a tech at B&W, and they mentioned that was the reason for the designed recess pictured. I hate having to do this to a truck with 50 miles on it, definately a last resort. I also though about riveting a panel underneath the...
  7. C

Hi guys, I thought I would save some time and have my local B&W installer put in the gooseneck hitch. He screwed up royally, the hole is 1/4" off, and he used a 4" hole saw instead of a 3-1/2". My idea for a fix is to have a welding shop cut out a square around the hole and weld in a patch...
  8. C

Central Dispatch shipping from Mark Dodge

That is some great advice, thank you.
  9. C

I upped the price yesterday to $2300 and immediately got interest. I might have priced it a little high but really wanted to get this final shipping stage done. The truck is scheduled for delivery this weekend.
  10. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Aaron told me on 12/20 "We will need to complete the process within 4 days of your truck arriving to secure the sold order protection". I was able to get the penfed and first responder codes same day.
  11. C

Newborn at home so no time for a 3 day roadtrip. Sounds like the going rate is over $1 a mile, thanks guys, I'll have MD adjust the price.
  12. C

My truck arrived at MD on 12/20, and was listed on Central Dispatch to ship to the west coast, a 2000mi trip, on 12/22. Initially I was told the shipping costs would be between $1200-1700. So far, listed at $1700, no interested takers going on 10+ days. My question is, for those that may have...
  13. C

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

My 7/2 order arrived at Mark Dodge today. Thank you OfficerDirtySanchez!
  14. C

Snow Chains

V-bars on the rear and 3/8" twisted links up front. I make sure to get the fronts real tight with tensioners so as not to do any damage to the truck when running them hard.
  15. C

Price negotiated from MSRP

I ordered a very basic Laramie, I plan on adding extras like tires, bedliner, running boards, etc. after delivery. Options: LED bed lights, clearance lamps, Level A Equipment Group, aux switches, floor mats, protection group