Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by camelbak

1. C

Parking Truck Outdoors....critters???

I am also in the north west and have the same concerns. and have seen chipmunks on and in vehicles. talking to a guy in the bar who said two of his cars have been badly damaged by rodents but they were both toyotas and no other cars have been touched. I do put heavy amounts of repellent around...
  2. C

Dealership Experience Survey

I took my truck to the dealer for its first oil change. the service rep went out of his way asking almost begging for a 10 on the review. the oil change meter was not reset and the oil change sticker in the window said 3000 miles until the next change. most synthetic oil is good for 5000 mi and...
  3. C

RAM App - is it useful? Pros & Cons....

you can schedule a vehicle service appointment with the app, but my local dealership didn't know there was such a thing, dodge app??? they said
  4. C

2022 Mega 3500, Loud droning noise on highway

noise cancelling system working very well, self adjusting air bags and buttery smooth 48rfe trans making this 3500 the sweetest 1 ton ever . I hate to think it could turn into a annoying bitch i will be watching this closely
  5. C

Has RAm fixed these issues yet?

just ran out to see , no problem so far 2021 cclb 3500 4x4 limited night edition 6000 miles ,if it was broke it would be a big issue
  6. C

2022 Diesel Idle-Up Feature

my truck idles up shortly after remote start when it is cold, below 40 ,
  7. C

Delete discussions

I like my truck runing smog free I dont mind the cost of DEF my truck only has 6000 miles so far, maybe if i had problems with the system i would see things different as a dooms day prepper i would like to have the knowledge to run without DEF if i needed, understanding how would be valuable to me
  8. C

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

im a democrat and that was funny
  9. C

Fuel Mileage

I would be happy with less def sounds to good to be true my last truck was a 12 valve so Im a new guy
  10. C

new

just signed up on the forum I will take pictures tomorrow thank you for the welcome and the reply
  11. C

new

2021 3500 crewcab long bed 4x4 6,7 night edition and loving it