Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by C00P

1. C00P

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

Flashback to my 07’ PW, 3” Carli Dominator, walker beadlocks and 35 x 12.5 Toyo MT’s. Miss this rig. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C00P

Mud Flaps

Do you have the item number from Amazon? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C00P

BMP Fuel Filter Conversion

Did you end up doing the swap yet? If so, was curious how it turned out and how well its been working? Just completed my first fuel filter change at the dealer and wow! $$$ Completed my CP4 recall already, this just seems to be the smarter option moving forward. Sent from my iPhone using...
  4. C00P

'21 3500 Rear Air Suspension - Smoooth Ride!

Not to parrot, but my bags were very similar to what some are describing from the factory, 1 hard and 1 soft. I did find when I let the air out of the bags to put in my 1” lift blocks and spacers that the passenger fitting was not properly seated in the regulator. I not saying that its the issue...
  5. C00P

Has anyone leveled a 3500 with the auto level rear air suspension?

That’s pretty much exactly what I have found with mine, very similar. I religiously check my rear bags for resistance as the components continue too settle. If the bags begin to consistently show the resistance they had before I put all the parts in, I’ll definitely shorten the rods. Sent...
  6. C00P

My bad, had my notifications shut off. As for my bags, I have absolutely no air in the bags when my bed is unloaded with stock rods. For numbers, yeah I used exactly the method Thuren suggested here are my before and after numbers for 1.75” coils and 1” rear: BFrontD- 24.5” BFrontP- 24.25”...
  7. C00P

Inspired by others here and after plenty of research I have completed my own levelling of my 2020 RAM 3500 w/ air assist. Suspension modifications to this point had been 35x12R17 TOYO AT III on AEV Salta rims and drove in this configuration for about a year (top picture). The determining factor...
  8. C00P

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Same here: Kit #CSRLY781AA and PCM Flash #P6401032PA. Picked mine up a couple days ago and it has been running much better ever since. Smoother shifts, no lag and no noticeable “noises”. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. C00P

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Did this get resolved? Have been hearing about PCM flash failures after install. My parts are in but without better reassurance can’t afford to have my truck parked on dealer lot next to the last truck they did, its been there since 1 Jun waiting on a new PCM. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. C00P

Column shifter boot wear

This sounds like it is entirely possible. I don’t have an old boot laying around, but seems that there are probably a few out there that could be sent to her to develop a template from? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. C00P

Column shifter boot wear

Thanks, gonna check this out. https://stitchboots.com/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. C00P

Mud Flaps

Thanks for the heads up, should be working now, had to re-load one of the images. I'm looking for weights as well (Black of course) really just for the ascetic look as the rigidity of the flap keeps it's orientation.
  13. C00P

Mud Flaps

I use BUYERS pre-cut 12 x 37 BLK FENDER FLAP. They were only about $7 each and after measuring a million times and using my ugly stock ones to determine length and hole location prior to the off set for aftermarket wheels width gave it a nice clean look. Once I did one of the fronts I just...
  14. C00P

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

AEV Wheels 17x8.5 with TOYO AT III tires 35 x 12.5 on stock suspension. Bonus with the AEV's is you can actually use your ram head wheel inserts instead of the AEV supplied ones shown in the close up.
  15. C00P

Column shifter boot wear

I have had the same problem, with my OCD I noticed it right on the lot, next to the off set gauges. I have fiddled with mine a few times but will likely going down the same road of replacement when worn. So keep me on the list for a beta tester if that version you are working on has promise.