Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BWolfE84

1. BWolfE84

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

Thanks for the information. Can anybody tell me what the other two wires are for?
  2. BWolfE84

Thank you!
  3. BWolfE84

Thats the cool think about decked. I know that if you put your vehicle into their website, the same part number comes up for both the 1500 and 2500. I just don't know if Snugtop or ARE make their caps more universal or if they are specific to each model.
  4. BWolfE84

Sorry, I didn't explain that better. I found a used one online. The guy selling it owns a 1500 with a 6.4 bed. I have a 2500 with a 6.4 bed. His truck is 2019 and mine is a 2020. I just don't know if it will fit on my bed or not.
  5. BWolfE84

I have found a few good looking truck caps but they are all for 1500. Does anybody know if a truck cap for a 1500 (6.4 bed) will fit a 2500 (6.4 bed)? Both at the new body style.
  6. BWolfE84

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I had them made.
  7. BWolfE84

I agree...however, $60k+ trucks are also meant to be taken care of.
  8. BWolfE84

Nothing crazy but I think it looks much better. Chrome is before, white is after....well worth the ridiculous amount I paid for them.
  9. BWolfE84

What's on your Aux Switches

THIS FTW!!! :cool:
  10. BWolfE84

How do you transport your dogs

does it say "invisible fence"?
  11. BWolfE84

Passenger Door part

Yea, I tried this too. I just took a few days to clean it over and over again very delicately to not damage the "felt". I think it worked. I will probably still look just to be sure. Nothing like kid vomit detailing....
  12. BWolfE84

Passenger Door part

I was able to find it online but it was for the entire door assembly like the photo above. So I called the dealer. Yup, dodge doesn't sell the door in pieces. If you want something other than the LED lights, handle assembly or the lock, you have to buy the entire door assembly for a whopping $768
  13. BWolfE84

How do you transport your dogs

Well, we are used to hot summers so this information is crucial. Thank you. I went a head and purchased my truck cap (Snugtop). Now, just got to wait I don't think I will be leaving her in the back of the truck unless we are traveling and go into somewhere for like a bathroom break or...
  14. BWolfE84

Passenger Door part

I am looking to find this part for my passenger door. I have looked over various websites and I can find parts breakdowns but nothing for this specific part. I haven't tried calling the dealer yet. I was hoping some of the fine people on this site might be able to help me out. The parts...