Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BUzzard

1. B

"New" clunk.

I have a “clunk” noise from the front end on my 3500 for about 6 months. Mine is mostly when turning the wheels. I have had it to the dealer twice and they could not duplicate the problem. They didn’t really try to find the problem since it happens probably 90% of the time. I plan on getting...
  2. B

Exhaust tip question

This is the one I went with. It is holding up well so far with no chipping or anything. The truck doesn’t get driven a lot, so I’m not sure how it would look if I was running the miles up. I may buy a couple more to have on hand once this one doesn’t look good anymore...
  3. B

Exhaust tip question

I probably cut 5-6 in off. I wanted enough off so the tailpipe doesn’t show too much inside the tip...
  4. B

Exhaust tip question

I bought a black tip on Amazon about 6 mo ago (still holding up well). I cut the tailpipe shorter so the tip would be tucked under the truck more, and also painted the tailpipe with black high heat paint to give it a cleaner look... I haven’t seen any benefits to adding a DPF back exhaust...
  5. B

2020 RAM 3500 "Clunk"

My ‘19 3500 has 5100 miles on it and has been making that noise since around 2000 miles. It mainly makes the noise when turning, but also does when the front axle drops a few inches as well..I have had it to the dealer twice for the noise, and they have said both times that they could not...
  6. B

Fender flares

These are Bushwacker flares specifically for the ‘19 and up. They can be painted, but mine are not with the black truck. They were easy to install. You will have to remove the trim pieces off the bottom on the fenders...
  7. B

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

Updated look with Bushwacker Fender Flares
  8. B

Fender Flares?

Part number for the flares are: 50930-02 Part number for the bolts are: 100034-01
  9. B

Fender Flares?

. I went with the Bushwacker flares and used black bolts instead of the stainless ones that came with the kit. The flares are the factory satin finish. I like the look so I probably won’t ever paint them....
  10. B

Exhaust tips?

I bought this off Amazon. I figured I would give it a shot, and might just order a couple more for the future if it doesn’t hold up well. I cut the factory tip shorter and also painted a few feet of it with high temp black paint so from the back or looking in the wheel well it looks better...
  11. B

Ready Lift 3”F 1”R Reccomended? Track Bar?

Thanks... Tires are 35x12.50R20...
  12. B

Ready Lift 3”F 1”R Reccomended? Track Bar?

I have the kit on my 2019 3500, and I also added Bilstein shocks. I haven’t done the track bar yet, but that is going to happen soon. There are guys on here who have used Rough Country, BDS, and Carli. I am not sure which one I will go for. The Rough Country one I hear is the easiest to...
  13. B

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

Raceline Mamba 20x9 +0 Cooper STT Pro 35x12.50
  14. B

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

That is what I use also.... I usually have good luck with a decent microfiber cloth....
  15. B

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Yeah they don’t offer much coverage, and look skinny compared to the ‘18 and older factory flares....