Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Bubba's Beast

1. B

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Thanks a bunch!
  2. B

Can you provide info on your front brush guard please. Also do you have a shot that shows the front of your truck. Thanks
  3. B

A-Pillar / Ditch-lights ?

I have the rigid floods and brackets. I'm also using the trigger 4 plus wireless switches which have worked very well so far. They really help me to see the critters on back country roads.
  4. B

Olive Green Pearlcoat Discontinued for HD Rams

It appears that olive green is once again available on the 2023 power wagon. Not sure about other models.
  5. B

Lets see those power wagons

my two babies...
  6. B

found this one, thought it showed the front better.
  7. B

Powerwagon light bar options?

Ridgid Ditch lights on my 21 PW.
  8. B

I've got the Ridgid D Series ditch lights and absolutely love them. Also have the Trigger 4 plus wireless controller installed. This system works flawlessly, at least it has for me so far
  9. B

Thanks, Wheels 17x9.5 +6 offset tires 35x12.50 Goodyear Duratracs. The tires extend approximately 1" pass the fender guard for a nice stance.
  10. B

Olive Green Pearlcoat Discontinued for HD Rams

Absolutely love my Olive Green PW.
  11. B

A-Pillar / Ditch-lights ?

I I have a Rigid makes great brackets for 2019+ RAM 2500
  12. B

I went with the Ridgid brackets and D series pro flood ditch lights on my 2021 PW. I also have the Trigger 4 plus wireless switch controller. They work awesome and provide a substantial amount of light output to help big time on those back country roads.