Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BTroupe

1. B

Ramcares- pay attention to the competition!

When did they start that? My 19 will set it higher, tested at 89 just to see.
  2. B

Stock, to my knowledge, it was 6 months old when I bought it but I don't see any evidence of it being anything but stock other than all the recalls preformed.
  3. B

M Mine will set at 99, I found that out by accident.
  4. B

More power after CP4 recall completed?

Lol. Do you guys even read these, didn't say anything about having issues.
  5. B

6.7's First Oil Change - I did not see that coming....

I put a valvomax on mine, didn't spill a drop last oil change. Now that rear fuel filter on the other hand, lol I've gotten better but I don't think there's a way to not spill any.
  6. B

More power after CP4 recall completed?

So I just got my 2019 2500 back from getting a whole slew of recalls done, with 2 possibly pertaining to this post. They replaced the CP4 and and did a pcm flash. Everything seems fine but it seems to have a bit more pep in its step. ???? Maybe it's in my head, anyone else notice this or have...
  7. B

Another CP4 Thread.. Post your mileage on your CP4 truck.

'19 with 33xxx miles, bought it with 14xxx and have used HSS EDT and LX4 since I bought it. No issues yet. I was just talking to my wife about it this morning, now that we are nearing the end of the warranty, do we just roll with it?, Do the CP3 conversion?, Or see about getting a '21 or'22...
  8. B

Rear fuel filter

What size hose fits the rear fuel filter drain valve?
  9. B

Fuel filter change?

Coming up on a year since the oil and fuel filters were changed, both are at mid 60% life left (6000 miles or so). I'll be doing the annual oil change soon and was just wondering if I should change fuel filters annually as well or if mileage/ life left% would be ok basically every other year.
  10. B

CP4 Changes - additives discussion

What is the shelf life once opened for the EDT? I'm only averaging 500 miles a month, it'd take me a bit to use a gallon.
  11. B

Anyone have 2020 2500 with floor storage bin in it?

I took the driver's side out and replaced it with a locker down safe, so if someone is interested in it let me know, central Oklahoma.
  12. B

Cab Steps - Show Me Some Pictures

These are Westin's HD extreme. I probably wouldn't have picked them but they were already on it.
  13. B

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Their site shows it for a 14-18, is it the same or did you have to call for a