Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Bruno Diesel

1. B

LETS SEE THOSE 35'S ON STOCK WHEELS

My 22 with 35x11.50/20 Nitro stock rims and no lift first picture then with BDS 3” short arm fox 2.0
  2. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

It will be in Baltimore lot. Ram doesn’t deliver to Jessup anymore. Bayview. It took 31 days for my truck to make it out
  3. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

You have to cut it or it will stick out too far. 5” with the saw truck had12 miles on it
  4. B

I just pyaBDS 3” on my 22 had a 6” 4 link on my 16 much better springs than stock . With Fox shocks. Jack It had the best price
  5. B

Call Real Truck total was 930 got it in 3 days on a MX4 BakFlip
  6. B

My cargo camera hasn’t worked from the word go . Replace it but no luck waiting on new radio unit. 300 miles.
  7. B

It got the System X ceramic coating done and what a change in 3 weeks from delivery!
  8. B

Does your lift come with new control arms, track bar, and rear blocks and shocks.
  9. B

Picked up the truck from the dealership. They installed the 3” BDS lift w 2.0 Fox shocks. Nitto 35/11.50/20 Ridge grapplers. Two weeks and changes will drop off tomorrow evening for ceramic coating .
  10. B

It took mine 61 days from departing Mexico to Baltimore then a 2 Hour drive to dealership in West Virginia.