Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BroKV

1. BroKV

Bug Deflector

Just saw this, correct it is the AVS Bugflector II Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. BroKV

Remote Start triggering Panic Alram

Yesterday and this morning with the same FOB this has happened. I started the truck yesterday and my son started the truck today. Yesterday I figured I hit the panic button by accident so I didn’t say anything to anyone. My son told me the same thing happened to him this morning, he figured he...
  3. BroKV

CarPlay sometimes doesn't work when plugged in

I hate that my Apple Music skips while using CarPlay. Tried different cables, different phones, same outcome. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. BroKV

Ram 2500 lift

Nice, what kit did you install and got any photos of the front that show how the wheels sit in the wells? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. BroKV

Bug Deflector

I like the look of the chrome, I just don’t have very much on the front of my truck. Just the RAM grill logo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. BroKV

Bug deflector for 2021 RAM 2500 HD Laramie 6.7

https://www.autoventshade.com/product-detail/AVS25681/bugflector-ii-hood-shield-smoke Installation using the hardware provided. Should be hood, bug deflector, plastic clip, rubber seal and screw. So the screw goes through the rubber seal into the plastic clip that holds the deflector to the...
  7. BroKV

Lets see what you are towing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. BroKV

2021 Ram Bighorn 2500 Water leak in cab.

Escalate the issue, start with your salesman and the sales manager and work up from there. They should be able to head over to service and pull strings to get you to the front of the line. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. BroKV

Best color choice to hide dirt?

White here, hides the Arizona dust well. But when it rains, dark muddy spots all over it. Since I bought it in May it has rained more than it has the last few years combined. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  10. BroKV

2021 RAM 2500 Big Horn Front Bumper Imperfections

When I was in Laughlin on vacation there was a lot of newer Ram trucks in the parking lot. Chrome and painted bumpers had the imperfections on a lot of them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. BroKV

Anyone getting rock chips on the hood leading edge?

AVS Bug Deflector II here, love the look and protects the hood. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. BroKV

What are your hobbies

Always wanted an HK45 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. BroKV

What are your hobbies

The 10-22 will run forever, great for when you’re trying not to burn through handgun or large caliber rifle ammo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  14. BroKV

What are your hobbies

I lived in California till 2015 and moved to Arizona. Gun laws is one of the reasons. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  15. BroKV

What are your hobbies

That’s a Jackson Mark Morton Signature Dominion in River Bottom finish. 1911s are great. My Les Baer Custom is exquisite, the lockup is sooooo tight. The Springfield TRP I hand fitted all Wilson Combat parts, it’s a great shooter. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro