Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by brodon

1. B

***SOLD***Proximity sensor door handles and wiring to upgrade. OEM

Sold to DeadEnd. Thanks for the quick transaction. Parts will be headed to you soon!
  2. B

Caleyvtwin would have had to paint so he’s going to pass. I’ll pm you @DeadEnd.
  3. B

Deadend, caleyvtwin said he needs to figure a few things out. To be fair I’ll give him a day or so to figure out whatever he needs and let you know if he hasn’t followed up by then.
  4. B

Hello all, I bought these parts to convert my 2019 2500 bighorn door handles because I hated fishing for my keys everytime I got in my truck, but I ended up selling the truck last year before installing. Now I have no need for these parts and they are brand new. I’m selling the oem mopar...
  5. B

My Big Booty Dually Adventure Rig Build

Can is an interesting choice. Vans can be cool though. Hope you enjoy.
  6. B

Lumpskie's Prospector (Diesel Power Wagon) Build

Very cool build and awesome to see you actually put it to use.
  7. B

2023 Ram 2500 Rebel revealed

Interesting. I always thought of the rebel as a toned down powerwagon type trim for the 1500. Will be interesting to see the 2500 version. I’d just it will be a powerwagon-lite type of off-road package. Mostly appearance, no lockers, etc.
  8. B

2500 Leveling Kit

Yeah I did a very small spacer level and it turned out very good. The kit came with shock mount brackets do I didn’t need to upgrade shocks right away but the did make some noise.
  9. B

4 months to kill: Let’s see your Regular Cabs

It’s funny how trucks used to almost only be available in single cab at one point, but now it seems weird to see a modern truck in single cab.
  10. B

Any 2023 Orders?

PW will work well for that but they sit very tall so loading and unloading will be a pain. Seems like a 1/2 ton truck is all you really need. Why not get a rebel or something similar from another manufacturer?
  11. B

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Love those delmonico red night edition trucks. Normally not a color I’d like but the dark accents make it pop! Especially with bronze wheels!
  12. B

Aftermarket Wheels and Tires - post yours

This truck is gone but this was on methods with factory crap tires.
  13. B

Towing with new 6.4L

My experience towing with the 6.4 was that the engine did not impress me anymore than the 1/2 ton trucks, but the fact that it was a 2500 with heavier duty suspension and brakes as well as the overall size and weight of the truck made it much more stable and confident. I wouldn’t want to tow...
  14. B

New member from AZ

Not sure I ever introduced myself, so hi everyone! I no longer have a ram, but have a couple parts to sell, so I will be around until that stuff is gone.