Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Brewbud

1. Brewbud

AMP Xtreme running boards - drop distance?

Just to clear up any confusion where I am measuring. The body of the tape is 3" so that makes it 14" total to sill. Others are probably measuring to somewhere else or have factory steps maybe.
  2. Brewbud

Retirement

Amdro Ant Block granules work great for us. Except CA recently stopped allowing it to be sold.
  3. Brewbud

Toxic Cost of Going Green

Definitely not for the fiver. But regarding hurricanes, I know people in FL with EVs. They have no issues. Charge up at home to be prepared and the 300+ mile range gets them were they need to be. Remember fuel pumps need electricity too. But the real issue is getting gas deliveries in bad...
  4. Brewbud

Retirement

My park ranger buddy had a rattlesnake that would sit on a corner of his porch. It wasn't a pet snake. Damn thing scared me more than once. It was so used to us it didn't care if we were around and would just slither on by. It seemed to be curious about our activities.
  5. Brewbud

Toxic Cost of Going Green

The problem with EV adoption is in the way the government (especially CA) is trying to force people into them. The technology is just not there yet but big advancements in battery tech are coming that will advance battery tech - some even without lithium. Current Lithium mining practices are...
  6. Brewbud

Night series wheel center cap help

Paint them or better yet paint the hubs and go without,
  7. Brewbud

First Ford now Honda

I have U-connect 4
  8. Brewbud

Reliability as daily driver?

Once you go black you never go back. (well almost) I started out with gas many years ago. When I got my first diesel it was the torque that amazed me. Then I was amazed by the mileage. Then I discovered tuning and well that sold me. Plus at the time none of the gassers trucks could run...