Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by brc80

1. B

TTPMS feedback

Just wanted to give an update on my last trip. 3 of the 4 worked perfect. But I could not get the 4th one to work at all. It pairs, and acts like its ready to go, but it never sends a reading.
  2. B

TTPMS feedback

I just got mine installed. I am having issues with one of them. All 4 pair just fine, but for some reason one closest to the drivers side has not reported yet. Granted ive only been on a short ride around town. I will be towing a few hundred miles this weekend and can report back.
  3. B

2021 Speedometer Calibration

Do i need a bypass cable or anything like that? Sorry new to the Ram world.
  4. B

Is it working with the 2021's?
  5. B

Hmm, I would just like to find a simple way to correct tire size and TPMS. Maybe Ill have to wait for hypertech to figure it out then.
  6. B

Let me know how it goes.
  7. B

Just picked my new 2021 2500 and am looking to upgrade from the craptasic factory tire so something a little bigger. Does anyone know if any company is able to correct the speedometer on the 2021's yet. Thanks