Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by bpier962

1. B

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

Does the grill have to be replaced? I have the night edition on my laramie and the chrome radiator would change that. Will the camera not fit in the existing grill?
  2. B

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

01Time, could you give me a list of the parts needed to add Surround view to my Laramie?
  3. B

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

2020 2500 Cummins Night Edition. Picked it up used 2 weeks ago with 24,000 miles. Pics don’t do the color justice. I love this color. Wife didn’t want blue initially but when she saw this her breath caught and she whispered “It’s gorgeous”
  4. B

01Timer, I have a 2020 2500 Laramie , 3C6UR5FL3LG274659. I am thinking about trying to add surround-view. It seems like I have the right mirrors for surround-view as they are the power heater, folding mirrors with the adjustable convex mirrors and they appear to have the cameras, or at least...
  5. B

Thanks Jimmy. Any idea why the camera I need is so much more expensive then the one I found for the surround system?
  6. B

01Timer, I have a 2020 2500 Laramie , 3C6UR5FL3LG274659, and want to add the rear cargo camera to it. I don't have the surround view so I just need the high mount tail light with the cargo camera. I have tried searching the forums and there is a lot of information out there and am not sure which...
  7. B

Possible to add connectivity and not Nav?

I just purchased a 2020 Ram 2500 Laramie. It has the Uconnect 8.4 screen but no Nav or connectivity. I don’t really care about the Nav but would love to have the connectivity so I could remote start the vehicle from the Uconnect app. Doesn’t anyone have any idea if you can just add the...