Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Bp4125

1. B

12 inch Uconnect 5 part list help

Yes that will work. The modules I used was actually from a setup with a 8.5 UC5 and mine works great. Well at least 98% of the time lol.
  2. B

12 inch Uconnect 5 part list help

If you’re still looking for parts numbers I have some. I just upgraded my 8.4 non nav 4c to the 12” uconnect 5 system. I’m still stoked over it every time I get in my truck! Module # 68507350AB - works with 8.4 or 12” 12” screen (center stack) # 68526609AB This center stack is for the diesel...
  3. B

Wedge rear view mirror mount

Does anybody know of a piece to convert a wedge style rear view mirror button to the twist type? I have an oem auto dim mirror but can’t mount it due to the wedge style mount on the windshield on my 19 tradesman.
  4. B

Adding Cargo Camera

Thank you! Should have everything very soon!
  5. B

Adding Cargo Camera

Do you know which settings in Alfa obd to turn on to activate the camera and leds?
  6. B

Adding Cargo Camera

Infotainment.com has a video on routing the wires. I am also exploring this option and watched the video. Looks pretty simple. Clean hands when messing with the headliner. Maybe I should hit up jimmy07 for a harness as well. He’s been invaluable in adding passive entry and limited version...
  7. B

Laramie Headlights on a Tradesman??

@Catmechanic Right led fog 68273292AB Left led fog 68273291AB Fog bumper bezels without sensors 68449321AA
  8. B

For my headlights I ran mine along the same route that the member Catmechanic did in the pics he posted between the intake and fan shroud.
  9. B

Another success! Thank you Jimmy07! The oem projector headlights and oem led fogs. 2 night shots are low beam then high with NO fogs on either shot.