Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Boscowtx

1. B

Exceeding Payload with Auto Leveling Rear Suspension

My 2020 Ram dually 3500 with Ram air has a payload of 5278, tow a fifth wheel with a pin weight of 3300lbs, zero problems. Ya might need a dually with that much pin weight.
  2. B

Lets see what you are towing!

2020 Larmine Longhorn with Ram air, tows like a dream.
  3. B

Heated Side Mirrors

My mirrors are froze over have not thawed, was wondering the same thing[
  4. B

Traded my 19 for a 2020 Longhorn, wanted the 50 gallon tank, and air ride.
  5. B

Puck system alignment

The B&W fifth wheel hitch has adjustable legs to fit into the puck system, loosen the nut to make it fit, then tighten. My hitch was in my 19, now in my 20, fit exactly the same. I can’t say enough about these Rams, new one has the air ride, amazing
  6. B

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Built 10-20
  7. B

This followed me home the other day, the 50 gallon tank will go much farther
  8. B

Typical DEF Usage

My last tank of def, on a 19 Ram 3500 dually, mixed towing and not, got 750 miles to a gallon of def
  9. B

Winter pictures

We live in SW Texas not much snow
  10. B

Suggestions for outside parking

Leave mine out side, for 21 days in a row each month fires right up! No worries
  11. B

Splash Guards....what are people using?

Just installed gatorback mudflaps, look great, although a pain to install.
  12. B

First tow, absolutely love this truck
  13. B

New hauler for the fiver, this is the first day we brought it home. So far 400 miles on it, our first tow in two weeks, can’t wait.