Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by boatdude1

1. B

Stock suspension and wheels with 285-75-18's

No power loss at all on my 2021.
  2. B

Stock Wheel Lug Caps/Axle Covers DRW

I have looked for 2 years and found nothing. I went with chrome lug nuts and left the hubs uncovered. Not really what I wanted but no caps available that fit these truckd.
  3. B

2019 6.7 oil consumption

Mine burns about 1 quart every 1,000 miles. 2021 3500 H.O. 8,000 miles on it. My 2019 did the exact same thing until I sold it at 10,000 miles.
  4. B

Advice for Options on 3500 Order

No. I have a 2021 3500 SRW that has the factory brake controller. Th controller was an option.
  5. B

After market fog lights wired to aux switch

Thank you. It re affirms my thought that taking the bumper off is the only simple way of doing this. I plan for an all day project and do it.
  6. B

After market fog lights wired to aux switch

I need to replace my lower grill as a rock went through nine.I bought a new one and looked underneath to replace it. Holy hell. There are like 12 screws holding it in place. I cannot figure out how you get them out short of taking the front bumper off. I tabled that project for now.
  7. B

Nitto Ridge or Toyo AT3

No. But the wheels are already very tight on the hubs. Method wheels.
  8. B

Nitto Ridge or Toyo AT3

Suspension is stock and does not rub. +18 offset.
  9. B

Nitto Ridge or Toyo AT3

I am running the Ridge Grapplers in the 285/75/18 size on 18x9 Method wheels on my 2021 3500 SRW.they are just shy of 35” at 60 PSI. 7500 miles so far and very happy with them. That size will fit underneath as a spare also.
  10. B

2021 ac issue's

I have a 2021 3500 H.O. The A/C is not very cold and I have to run the fan on high all the time to stay cool. It has been 100-110 degrees for weeks and the A/C is terrible. My Toyota A/C runs circles around this truck. Thinking about trying the valve in the heater hose to see if it helps.
  11. B

Surprise and disappointment - DEF Burn rate

About 3-400 miles per gallon of def on my 2021 3500 H.O. Non towing.
  12. B

Suspension "Clunk" when turning right 2021 ram 2500 500 miles.

I have a 2021 3500 that had a clunk when turning and going over bumps. I re torqued the body mounts to 90 ft lbs and the noise stopped.
  13. B

Fuel Filters and starting question

It just has some air in the filters and lines. Go drive it and it will be fine.
  14. B

Question for those with duallys

I ran 65 front and 45 rear in my 2019 dually. No issues.