Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BlueJoe

1. B

6.4 Oil Consumption, puff of smoke at start up only...

Hello I religiously do my oil changes every 3500- 4000 miles. The system is about 1/2 quart low or less at this point. I still get that puff of blue smoke but it’s not a regular thing. One member indicated if he starts truck and moves it several feet or so then shuts off the next day it might...
  2. B

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

Hey John Im waiting now to get reimbursed from the dealership for a aftermarket plan. I canceled 25 January 2022 and it supposed to be sent directly to Mopar financial to be put towards my payment balance. My payment ends in June 2022 . Im still waiting for confirmation of my reimbursement
  3. B

Hello Morning I called Tom left message and he called shortly after. My vin was already in system. Very nice person answered all my questions and concerns. Now I’m trying to get refund back from another warranty company JM&A Never Used that dealership originally indicated was supposed to be...
  4. B

I didn’t see or read anything as far as this was a concern. Yes it ask mileage and year of truck but still under the original warranty until this coming June. The truck is going on 3 years with only 15,300 miles. Mopar called me knew my truck went over extended warranty but didn’t say or ask...
  5. B

It sounds like a excellent purchase.
  6. B

Hey I believe I got shafted when first purchased truck. I was asked if I wanted an extended warranty. I did because it was supposed to be with Mopar . Then about a month ago I received a letter from Chrysler Mopar about extended warranty. I said damn I have extended warranty. But when I checked...
  7. B

Hello John I purchased a 8yr/85,000 mile. I viewed the service contract waiting to be processed. I don’t understand the part where you go down from program name to totals then below that it says Surcharges And box 12 months-12,000 miles And AWD/4WD are checked . What is the meaning of this ?
  8. B

So tell me which plan did you get ? Thank you
  9. B

I did purchase extra warranty but they only increased mileage it years. That was a stupid move .
  10. B

When did you get your extended warranty?
  11. B

This gentleman will answer all the questions I have and possibly provide quote on warranty ?
  12. B

I’m located in New Jersey if that would be any issues. I’ve looked at the website and there are cheaper quotes. Does it matter if I do it now or wait a month or so before my original 3/36 runs out.
  13. B

So Ziegler will get me the correct Mopar warranty no issues
  14. B

Going thru Ziegler is as good as going thru Mopar Who is Ziegler and how do they get into picture of Mopar warranty ? The dealership will honor Ziegler? I really don’t know anything about them. Thank you